2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

All hemp lows for 4/20 this year...and the all red velvet highs I mentioned a few days ago aren't dropping in March and aren't a HS (got bad info initially)--they're this year's Christmas Dunks. Santa Suit inspired.

Last edited:
Not a dunk but mc hammer joints mad cheap

Crazy cheap orange box dunks, leather heel lining, looks like horse hair material (not sure if all around) womens 10 mens 8.5
random better pic from google
not my page just suggestions

all red velvet highs I mentioned a few days ago aren't dropping in March and aren't a HS (got bad info initially)--they're this year's Christmas Dunks. Santa Suit inspired.
Can't wait for these... Hopefully not too over-the-top with giant green puff balls or something silly... 
smokin.gif

Did anyone get a shipping confirmation from that primitive sale. I know they got overwhelmed just wanted to know if everyone's orders went through.

Today. And I must say that while originally disappointed in the quality of the patent leather, I have worn these a whole lot and they still look super clean. I think it's because you just wipe em down lil boosie style and anything rubs off that patent.

Did anyone get a shipping confirmation from that primitive sale. I know they got overwhelmed just wanted to know if everyone's orders went through.
They sent me the wrong tracking number (headed to texas... i live in ohio). Emailed them twice. No response.

Today. And I must say that while originally disappointed in the quality of the patent leather, I have worn these a whole lot and they still look super clean. I think it's because you just wipe em down lil boosie style and anything rubs off that patent.
NICE

Thanks for the code @rapcoz2134, just used it to buy a pair of Zoom Tre A.D.s that I've been waiting for a deal on.

@CarolinaKickG  haha, thanks, i was starting to think everyone in here was too young to remember Salute Your Shorts.

ebay seller columbus1410 
 has a bunch of GR dunks for $50 shipped including Nasty Boys and blue moons

2 pairs for $80 with that coupon if you order before 10p EST.

I'm tempted to double on Blue Moons and grab PRod lows but I doubt I will...if dude had my size in the Sasquatch joints I definitely would've taken advantage.

Last edited:
Would anyone cop Belle and Sebastian inspired sb dunks??? Am I too old and lame to remember that show?

Back
Top Bottom