2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Mcflys? Didn't want to leave it to bids?
laugh.gif
hahaha, you're right.  With the 20 off 100 coupon i figured id splurge 
wink.gif
  I haven't seen them in that good of condition that cheap for quite a while.

hahaha, you're right.  With the 20 off 100 coupon i figured id splurge :wink:   I haven't seen them in that good of condition that cheap for quite a while.

Yea they look nice. I definitely planned to bid. With that 20 off the BIN still wasn't too bad. Glad someone in here scooped them.

I actually really like the wawfuls

Will like them even more on disco, but won't risk it and grab first pair full price (minus 10% lifetime membership lol)

Yea they look nice. I definitely planned to bid. With that 20 off the BIN still wasn't too bad. Glad someone in here scooped them.

Thanks, I'm excited to get them in, that's the last of the BTTF themed SBs that I didn't have. That saved search has been on my eBay list for way too long, so I will be able to delete it when they come, which is always fun.

Not sure if it's just my searches or what, but I see way more 11.5s than 12s in these, the complete opposite of every other shoe I search for. Hoping they aren't too tight.

I actually really like the wawfuls

Will like them even more on disco, but won't risk it and grab first pair full price (minus 10% lifetime membership lol)
Super off-topic, but I grew up in Katy... In Nottingham, before they built the Mills Mall. Small world. Born in Memorial City Hospital.

Anywayz, you're a crazy for liking those! But there's a good chance they'll be free. 
laugh.gif

Otherwise I assume you're talking about a Scottish indie pop band that I hadn't heard of until I just Googled them.
Repped for mentioning Belle & Sebastian (even if was a Google result).

I like them as a band, but I'm not sure what Dunk they could inspire.  Is "waifish and sensitive" a color scheme?

I was wondering do the tressure chest box sets come with extra red laces? I want the special set but I want to wear them with the red laces. Most pics I see no one has the red laces but I see one seller on ebay with the Chest set with them and one that lists evrything but the extra laces but when I PM' him he said it does.

P.S.- Also, what material is the upper made of, leather? It's hard to tell from pics. I know the swoosh is 3M. LMK guys, thanks.

I was wondering do the tressure chest box sets come with extra red laces? I want the special set but I want to wear them with the red laces. Most pics I see no one has the red laces but I see one seller on ebay with the Chest set with them and one that lists evrything but the extra laces but when I PM' him he said it does.

P.S.- Also, what material is the upper made of, leather? It's hard to tell from pics. I know the swoosh is 3M. LMK guys, thanks.
 Yes the chest pairs have red laces. Usually they are in the right shoe.

Red laces come with the instore set.

Back
Top Bottom