2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My rukus order just got here 
happy.gif
 , im pretty satisfied with these defintely something different .... might throw in some oval laces to see how they look

Last edited:
My rukus order just got here 
happy.gif
 , im pretty satisfied with these defintely something different .... might throw in some oval laces to see how they look
Repped... Interested in seeing how they look with oval laces too.

Loving the suede on these, the quilted leather feels great, the simplicity of this shoe was executed flawlessly. I love them and will be busting these out probably tomorrow.

sorry i dont have a nice camera, im using my iPhone and the last picture shows off the material alittle more but i like the way the oval laces look and 95% of my extra laces are dunk low laces so its kinda short 

Random question for the dunk cognoscenti, I've got two pairs including my new civilist where one shoe makes a popping noise with every step. I'm assuming its the glue under the sole not adhering properly. Any way to fix this, or do I have to rip the soles out and re-glue?

Last edited:
Random question for the dunk cognoscenti, I've got two pairs including my new civilist where one shoe makes a popping noise with every step. I'm assuming its the glue under the sole not adhering properly. Any way to fix this, or do I have to rip the soles out and re-glue?
Depending on the noise and location, one trick is putting baby powder under the insole (if its removable of course).

I always have issues with UPS living in the Bronx. Either they dont deliver it to a neighbor after I requestand leave post it notes with a signed slip, or they deliver to any random apartment in my building that answers. They are on the last attempt now and im worried theyll do same thing.

I like the civilists I'm just really not feeling that tongue. I love the quilting on the back . Love the all black,I think I'm going to pass till I can see them in person.

I like'em with the flat laces personally, it shows off the tongue but not in a 'loud' way. Also, you have to see the shoe in person to appreciate it. The pattern around the shoe almost looks like a wood finish/pattern. I've never seen the UNFTD dunks in person, but other than the gum sole I don't see what the big deal is. To each his own, but these are way better looking in design, concept and of course comfort.

I like'em with the flat laces personally, it shows off the tongue but not in a 'loud' way. Also, you have to see the shoe in person to appreciate it. The pattern around the shoe almost looks like a wood finish/pattern. I've never seen the UNFTD dunks in person, but other than the gum sole I don't see what the big deal is. To each his own, but these are way better looking in design, concept and of course comfort.

there are two UNFTD Dunks you need to go check out the Ballistic dunks not the white with the gum sole

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom