2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nice piet's!

I was going through RIF's website right now and had a slight heart attack... thought they were in stock for a second
laugh.gif

Thought I'd share in here

I thought about doing basically the same thing. Whole thing elephant with a solid swoosh... They're offering the elephant print, might as well use it.
These are pretty sick. I dunno if I'm gunna get them, but I like the idea.

Retail was 130 on raging bulls... and those all-over cement dunks look pretty good, but I'd def put black laces on instead.

Looks like my local skate shop is closing at he end of this month. Their lease is up and they said they'll eventually find a new location. Gonna check it out today see what dunks they still have left

That sucks man, I know its tough on those mom & pop shops,some try to compete by raising the price on hype release's, but shops who try to keep everything retail are the shops that go under most of the time,which suck cause their doing the right thing.

I don't believe them but that so called heritage collection got my attention....

I don't know about that "heritage collection" sh*t but it's true that Nike was tripping about Nick getting his own shoe line going and that's what stalled the collab as well. I got to talk to Nick at the H-Town Sneaker Summit some years back and he told me that Nike wasn't a fan of him starting his own line but they were working through it and waiting to see what could happen with the collab.

I will reiterate, I don't like BP and I don't trust them.

Last edited:
They retroed the slam city (England only) and shanghai (china only), so there could be a posible us only retro. If they do decide to retro the tiffanys, lets hope they arent as limited as the two retros mentioned above.

I don't know about that "heritage collection" sh*t but it's true that Nike was tripping about Nick getting his own shoe line going and that's what stalled the collab as well. I got to talk to Nick at the H-Town Sneaker Summit some years back and he told me that Nike wasn't a fan of him starting his own line but they were working through it and waiting to see what could happen with the collab.

I will reiterate, I don't like BP and I don't trust them.
John with all the info you got bro when you opening your store up lol I'll buy from you.... 

Anyone know where I can get a pair of Red Firecrackers in size 10 for under $130 dlvd to Chicago. I just missed out at my store and didn't want to get a smaller size. I have seen a lot of them for box price overseas, but don't want to pay the shipping. Any help would be appreciated as they are no where to be found by me. I am also looking for a Firecracker Shirt in XL at list.

I lucked out and found the hat online this week for $30 dlvd

John with all the info you got bro when you opening your store up lol I'll buy from you.... 
laugh.gif
 Thank you, but opening up a store isn't something I'm looking to do anytime soon. That might be something I'll look into when I'm much older though. Repped.

Back
Top Bottom