2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

SBs to the dentist.

Nice pair. Those team fcs are so hard to find now. I'm still looking for the black Man U , barcas, and I think the juventus(pink) ones. One of my favorite shoe models

my local did not get the Wawfuls.... shipment delayed and he'll probably cancel it... he told me last night I should look elsewhere

Which sucked because I was rolling out of town this morning, so I didn't even try for any

NDC is sold out? a bunch of other places sold out of most sizes?

I thought everyone hated them?

Who here picked them up today?

Is $200 for size 11 Tiffany's a pipe dream or what?
Eh, I don't think it's a pipe dream. I've seen most go for between 200-250.
Who here picked them up today?
I really think Nike just pulls stuff down after it a certain time. I don't think everything sells out. They're sitting at my local, no one is interested.

I've very sure once other shops get their shipments you'll be able to cop.

Eh, I don't think it's a pipe dream. I've seen most go for between 200-250.
I really think Nike just pulls stuff down after it a certain time. I don't think everything sells out. They're sitting at my local, no one is interested.
I've very sure once other shops get their shipments you'll be able to cop.
Yeah I don't see it being a problem.
The problem that is real, is people are posing ig pics with bottles of syrup.

I've been seeing a LOT of people calling those wawfuls dope on twitter. Maybe they're going after a different crowd.

They're getting hype on social media for whatever reason. They'll obviously be obtainable for retail or less in the future, but right now you're paying retail.

Don't see the draw at all in the Waffles. For those that want to buy, I'd simple wait because they'll definitely be hitting outlets. I don't see these selling out anywhere

Really digging the Hemps. Anyone know what retail is?

Box price will be $99.
I have to admit that I wasn't quite sure if I was going to like these are not.
But they came out better than I thought.
I really like the back cross stitch, and the hint of green tag and red heel.
Very subtle colorway, very clean and not overly done like other 4/20s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom