2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

mf dooms x lil baby's (unknown saddles) = dopeness .
taken at the Getty Museum .

Better rock jeans/pants over a pair of highs or sittng on top of a pair of highs? I havent worn highs with jeans/pants casually in a minute but i always used t let them sit on top so u can see the whole shoe. Recent pics are making me have second thoughts that it looked weird a few years back when i did that.

I personally hate when people's pants cover the shoe. I feel like jeans shouldn't be baggy enough to do that anyway though :lol:

Better rock jeans/pants over a pair of highs or sittng on top of a pair of highs? I havent worn highs with jeans/pants casually in a minute but i always used t let them sit on top so u can see the whole shoe. Recent pics are making me have second thoughts that it looked weird a few years back when i did that.

Tongues out

I personally hate when people's pants cover the shoe. I feel like jeans shouldn't be baggy enough to do that anyway though 
laugh.gif
Tongues out
agree. it helps to have pants that aren't too wide at the bottom too imo. if the bottoms too wide it looks kinda dumpy with the popped tongue
i wear a lot of runners.  i also wear a lot of retro bball since thats what i started collecting. i know its a taboo no no, but i pinroll for both.  i actually like the way pin rolling looks with some sb dunks (more on highs but still looks decent on lows).  

Last edited:
Can not find DS Pacman Highs size 10 anywhere...I've found so many sought after dunks in my size but that pair seems to elude me...

No offense intended to anyone but I feel like only white dudes pinroll their pants. Or at least haven't seen many others do it.  :\

"With all due respect..."

I guess it depends on where you live. I'm under the impression its a European thing, or at least it started there. There are a lot of Caucasian men in Europe, so I guess you're technically (tho not politically) correct.

No offense intended to anyone but I feel like only white dudes pinroll their pants. Or at least haven't seen many others do it.  :\
I see every race do it. But suppose it's where u live. I live in a diverse area.im in the DMV so we got plenty of all flavors

does anybody know how the leather (and overall) quality was on the Dunk High "Sail Pack" (non SB) back from 2012?
eyeing a pair in sail/royal blue for the low...

thanks!

my maybe unpopular opinion on the pants-topic: i always let my pants cover my shoes a bit. skateboarding all day in the late eighties to mid nineties we always had it this way, i never felt the urge to change that ever since. i like the kind of understatement look it provides. my pants are not ultra-baggy but always have a relaxed fit for sure.

I've noticed we have quite a few guys from the DMV area in here. We should arrange a NTSB summit sometime this summer.

Back
Top Bottom