2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Solesupremacy has a ton of heat up. There's two sb that I'm definitely buying no matter what the price is. goodluck

Last edited:
Solesupremacy has a ton of heat up. There's two sb that I'm definitely buying no matter what the price is. goodluck

Size 11-12? I'm watching a bunch of them. Going to try for the Oompas, Shimizus, and Avengers if they don't get too high.

pee wees are black box?  they run roomy?  i just got mine and theyre def roomier than my bruts.  and def way roomier than new model dunk sbs. 

One of my gripes with SBs. Their sizing throughout the years has been inconsistent as hell. I think I've gotten pairs from every box era that are just flat out completely off from the sizing of other pairs in that era. I have a ton of gold box 11.5/12 but the 12 Trashins I had were like a 12.5.

One of my gripes with SBs. Their sizing throughout the years has been inconsistent as hell. I think I've gotten pairs from every box era that are just flat out completely off from the sizing of other pairs in that era. I have a ton of gold box 11.5/12 but the 12 Trashins I had were like a 12.5.
yeah...  what to do now.  sell or keep.  theyre just a hair outside my size and comfort.  im sure i could make my money back.  i feel like the suede on the pee wees are super supple and stretch easily compared to my bruts and homegrowns. 

Back
Top Bottom