2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Has anyone had this colorway made?

Repped for the links FootTraffic. Well, done.

Going to try to make it through the weekend saving my scratch though some of those are pretty tempting.

Got my white ID's in. No royal option for the inner so I did navy. I prefer the fat tongues, but I got the set for less than the price it would have cost to buy one of the OG's by itself. Can't be mad at that.

Has anyone thought to get a white liner and just dye it royal blue?

Will take a lot of precision and effort but should be worth it IMO....

shout out to the dude that posted the martini skate shop last friday. was able to pick up the civilist on discount for $95 shipped!!! looking out for each other thats what family does. Arrived yesterday quality & detail is on point enjoy the pics :wink: 

On feet today 

ordered those black supreme IDs last night, can't wait for them to come in! i saw all these pics and heard about the really good quality, i broke down and just ordered them haha. will be good shoes for everyday wear

Might come off as a funny question...Why hasn't anyone I've seen create a untraditional id? Seems as though everyone only wants to reincarnate the supremes. Obviously, those are nice but it seems if people are creative they can make an awesome pair.

Last edited:
Casual Friday...

Haha one of the first things I asked the HR lady when I started my new job last week was the policy on dress code in the office. I literally said I have a shoe problem and I'm hoping to be able to wear them. She laughed, asked how many pairs I had and said yeah business casual in the office so wear away your sneakers!! I pretty much had your posts in my head too lol.

Infrared Bo Jackson's today. Sorry about the non SB pic heh

Last edited:
^Thanks for the heads up on the SPOT sale...repped. Picked up some Project BAs that I've been looking at for a while. :smokin

My work desk and office is nowhere near as interesting as you guys. FTC for it finally being Friday.

Haha one of the first things I asked the HR lady when I started my new job last week was the policy on dress code in the office. I literally said I have a shoe problem and I'm hoping to be able to wear them. She laughed, asked how many pairs I had and said yeah business casual in the office so wear away your sneakers!! I pretty much had your posts in my head too lol.

Infrared Bo Jackson's today. Sorry about the non SB pic heh
Those Mighty Muggs tho......

REPPED.

Back
Top Bottom