2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

412672861.jpg

Unless he's willing to move, don't bother imo. He wants 280-300 for most of them.

I guess he doesn't know SBs are dead

First SB purchase in like 2 months coming today (Stussys)
Been on the fence for a while on them
These are "worn once" from a good seller so hopefully I'll like them as much as some of you seem to...
They will be vacation beach picture shoes since I'm being forced to wear a pinkish shirt for this photoshoot the wife has set up

just to let everyone know: the nikelab dunk lux low in obsidian were a huge disappointment.

leather had a rather odd rough shine to it, did really look out of place on that type of shoe.

the shape seemed to be a bit odd as well.. as a whole not aesthetically pleasing to my eyes at least.

the whole shoe gave off a sort of premium vibe though (super nice box to begin with and came with cardboard shoetrees), just not for people who are normally into SB dunks, i guess.

nicest things were the laces, kind of waxed and with a metallic tip. extra set of laces were white.

didnt even bother to try them on, let alone take pictures, send them back right away..

the villanovas on the other hand.. what a beautiful beautiful shoe:

leather is as nice as on the UNLVs... and this midnight-navy is just so appealing.
quality control on the pair i got could be a bit better, especially the swoosh seems to be really roughly cut and got some frays sticking out, but nothing too major.  did go half a size down on these, since my UNLVs in my true size 11 are quite roomy.
will really be looking out to double up on these when they go on discount. 

cheers!

Last edited:
27774355654_6461fa6b8f_z.jpg

Came in today, they'll probably be my last pair of dunk SBs. Second pair of hufs, sold my other a long time ago because of heel rips. Anyone know how to prevent those? I've used a shoe horns rather than jamming my finger in but that hasn't worked.

Is there a list somewhere of Dunks that have fakes? Like of course more popular shoes like Freddys, Tiffs and some other hyped releases from back in the day do, but I'm curious if some lesser hyped releases do. For example, I'm wondering if Spider-Mans or Miss Piggys have fakes floating around.

My homie bought them, he's been after a 13 forever.
Yea I figured, been looking for a 12 or 13 for about 2 years. DS 13 sounded so good, I was going to contact them after work with an offer. Next time I need to follow my gut feeling. Next time I guess.

Yea I figured, been looking for a 12 or 13 for about 2 years. DS 13 sounded so good, I was going to contact them after work with an offer. Next time I need to follow my gut feeling. Next time I guess.
As I understand 13s of these never pop up.

got a message from my local that they now have the cement dunks available ($110)

will swing by and check them out this week

Funny stuff with netmagnetism lol, oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Idk if that means he aint gonna ship them to the winner (usually tho) but i love when sellers dont meet the price they want, you win the bid and then they relist them and dont ship. Scumbags.

Last edited:
Is there a list somewhere of Dunks that have fakes? Like of course more popular shoes like Freddys, Tiffs and some other hyped releases from back in the day do, but I'm curious if some lesser hyped releases do. For example, I'm wondering if Spider-Mans or Miss Piggys have fakes floating around.

If you search very hard you can find fakes of pretty much every pair of shoes, but I've never seen either of those floating around.

Back
Top Bottom