2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Was hoping to come up on some steals from these garbage titles...everything ended up going for market value (or within ~10% of market value maybe?):

Can anyone that has a pair of SB Blazers tell me the fitting compared to SB Dunks? I know I should ask in the Blazers thread but thats been dry since 09. I have dunks and was looking at getting a pair of blazers. Thanks in advance.

Can anyone that has a pair of SB Blazers tell me the fitting compared to SB Dunks? I know I should ask in the Blazers thread but thats been dry since 09. I have dunks and was looking at getting a pair of blazers. Thanks in advance.
I remember my blazers running a little big but the last pair I bought was back in the black box era.

Reactions: s_s
If you search very hard you can find fakes of pretty much every pair of shoes, but I've never seen either of those floating around.
Yeah, that's true. Ah, well that's reassuring. I took a chance on a pair of gently used Spidermans off eBay since there were no other bidders and ended up winning, but I'm a little cautious because of how cheap I got them for. Hoping it was just luck that contributed to the low price and not some other factors.

sadly the seatcover dunks don't seem to come out in europe. nothing on the website. the corresponding t-shirts are available, though..

My Stussys got sent to the wrong post office, hopefully they will come today and hopefully they will match well enough for the pictures on the beach

Also because of the timing for this trip I'm going to miss Sneaker Summit, which is a bummer

I remember my blazers running a little big but the last pair I bought was back in the black box era.
Yes, this is True.

All Blazers run 1/2 size big, in my Experience.

If you see my pix I posted yesterday, I wear an 11 and the 11 Sub Pop I have on shows "wrinkling" in the back due to it.

My advice is Always to try on a Sneaker that you are thinking of buying on first, just to make sure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom