2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For the person (sorry cant remember exactly who) that experienced a tightness around the toe area when wearing the Civilist Dunks, how did you remedy that? Im hoping that removing the laces completely and relacing them as loose as possible would help. Really dont wanna try and hunt down a pair in 11.5 and sell the one I have.

i believe that was me. unfortunately i found no remedy yet and actually just logged on to see if anyone wants my 11.5 for their 12s :frown:. I put one of those sneaker shields in then jammed a few socks in there to try and stretch it out some. left it for a day and it's no better. anyone think maybe spraying a little water on the sneaker would help? know thats prolly bad for the suede tho. i only have 4 pairs of dunks and they all fit different. cigar city 12 im swimming. birch 12 im good. kozik 11.5 im good. civilist 11.5 really tight

Those Mighty Muggs tho......

REPPED.

Haha thanks! and those are just what I quickly took out from my display from home. I went ham when these were out especially when Urban Outfitters put them on clearance. I have quite a few lmtd ones still sealed. Logan ComicCon exclusive, shock wave, Thanos plus still on the hunt for a few more. My current desk accessories

And sorry for high jacking the thread. Carry on.

SHANNON'S STREET WAVES (281) 890-5392 HAS THE CIVILIST IN SIZES 8-13!!! SIZE13 IS CONFIRMED FOR THE PEOPLE THAT ARE STILL SEARCHING FOR THAT SIZE!!!!

damn just tried to grab a 12 but they said all they had was 10.5 & 13. props for the info tho - know a lot of people been looking for that 13

walked into a local boardshop on wednesday afternoon and was surprised to see these. didn't even know they carried QS. but glad I got these for box price. quality is on point.

If anyone has an employee store connect, the Portland store has the Turq. Highs for $48....

Last edited:
hey guys, this is the sb thread afterall so i thought this was appropriate. whats the going price for Gino II's nowadays? i wanna put them on ebay but idk whats a good price. they are vnds not ds. i'm thinking $140?

hey guys, this is the sb thread afterall so i thought this was appropriate. whats the going price for Gino II's nowadays? i wanna put them on ebay but idk whats a good price. they are vnds not ds. i'm thinking $140?

Post some pics. Given that they're a plain all black joints the fact that they're part of the "early series" of SBs might help em sell for that much. $140 sounds about right but maybe more depending on condition. Again in a time of loud colors and what not something as plain as those Gino's might be a tough sell, but to me that perforated leather is sexy.

My Civilist jacket finally arrived...barely. Thanks DHL and USPS for taking my box and running it through a trash compactor and then drop kicking it off the back of the truck. Several times.

Post some pics. Given that they're a plain all black joints the fact that they're part of the "early series" of SBs might help em sell for that much. $140 sounds about right but maybe more depending on condition. Again in a time of loud colors and what not something as plain as those Gino's might be a tough sell, but to me that perforated leather is sexy.

yeah exactly what i was thinking, the demand isn't as high even though they are part of the "early series" as you said. i forgot to add they are a size 8 ill post pics here in a little bit to maybe give me a better idea of how much i can sell them for. thanks again bruh

Thankfully everything in the box was untouched!  Civilist even sent me a free Nike SB/Civilist t-shirt and a crapload of stickers.  Thankfully I thought about the jacket sizing being a little 'European' so I went a size up and it fits perfectly. If anyone wants a sticker just shoot me a PM.  I have about 20 of them I can mail out. 

Thinking about pulling the trigger on 2 poor man's versions of a couple of my favorite sb's, what y'all think?

Poor Man Entourage's

Poor Man Supreme's

Kinda torn on these whether to keep with the OG black sole, or go with the gum. Kinda like the gum but I dunno :rolleyes

Man ive been on the fence on the brazil lows for a while now. I see em on sale all the time but on feet pics always look worse than the online pics. The blue is always more dull, but the online pics are always more vibrant. I even seen someone post their last week and they didnt look as hot as I wanted. anybody got any other pics?

My Civilist jacket finally arrived...barely. Thanks DHL and USPS for taking my box and running it through a trash compactor and then drop kicking it off the back of the truck. Several times.
Lmao I love that how you placed "Several times" at the very end. Repped for laughs!

Man ive been on the fence on the brazil lows for a while now. I see em on sale all the time but on feet pics always look worse than the online pics. The blue is always more dull, but the online pics are always more vibrant. I even seen someone post their last week and they didnt look as hot as I wanted. anybody got any other pics?
I thought the opposite, I think they look like they have more texture and quality on foot then the online pictures they look more stale.

saw em in person for the first time the other day and actually really liked them. Still need to get a pair, but they were a little brighter than I thought they would be. The yellow is a tad dark tho. But the material is what threw me off the most. Its like a composite leather. more of a flat finish.

Thinking about pulling the trigger on 2 poor man's versions of a couple of my favorite sb's, what y'all think?

Poor Man Entourage's

Poor Man Supreme's

Kinda torn on these whether to keep with the OG black sole, or go with the gum. Kinda like the gum but I dunno
eyes.gif
I made those same Nontourage IDs....haven't pulled the trigger yet

Back
Top Bottom