2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thankfully everything in the box was untouched!  Civilist even sent me a free Nike SB/Civilist t-shirt and a crapload of stickers.  Thankfully I thought about the jacket sizing being a little 'European' so I went a size up and it fits perfectly. If anyone wants a sticker just shoot me a PM.  I have about 20 of them I can mail out. 
Whats the $ damage for the jacket, I really like it.

Been a fan of sb's ever since i got into collecting back in highschool roun '04, but just recently started actually coppin them. Now, this recent pick up from Martini caught my eye. Been drivin me crazy on google ever since.

Top is from CCS, both pairs ordered have same size label format on the box(little 5 placed top right of size)

Bottom is from Martini, w/ standard decimal format

I mean do i really have to ask for a legit check??? Both places r as legit as they come. Just a factory fluke, or recent format change maybe? Any insight is much appreciated.

Been a fan of sb's ever since i got into collecting back in highschool roun '04, but just recently started actually coppin them. Now, this recent pick up from Martini caught my eye. Been drivin me crazy on google ever since.

Top is from CCS, both pairs ordered have same size label format on the box(little 5 placed top right of size)

Bottom is from Martini, w/ standard decimal format

I mean do i really have to ask for a legit check??? Both places r as legit as they come. Just a factory fluke, or recent format change maybe? Any insight is much appreciated.
The lower is the newer style label. Both are legit.

recent pickups. all I need is wof ( and a acg cw and a green/red-tan) and I'm done for this year.

Last edited:
Thinking about pulling the trigger on 2 poor man's versions of a couple of my favorite sb's, what y'all think?

Poor Man Entourage's

Poor Man Supreme's

Kinda torn on these whether to keep with the OG black sole, or go with the gum. Kinda like the gum but I dunno :rolleyes
Just order both and post the picture here when you get them.

Has anyone thought to get a white liner and just dye it royal blue?

Will take a lot of precision and effort but should be worth it IMO....
Saw this right after typing up the below comment. Definitely the move, imo. I'll probably order next week.
Got my white ID's in. No royal option for the inner so I did navy. I prefer the fat tongues, but I got the set for less than the price it would have cost to buy one of the OG's by itself. Can't be mad at that

Damn, the white's look clean. The only thing deterring me was the lack of royal, so I was thinking about just getting them with white lining, and either painting the lining royal or having a customizer do it for me. Doing it that way would get the heel tab to have the white "Nike" like the originals. Very dope still though. Repped

Man ive been on the fence on the brazil lows for a while now. I see em on sale all the time but on feet pics always look worse than the online pics. The blue is always more dull, but the online pics are always more vibrant. I even seen someone post their last week and they didnt look as hot as I wanted. anybody got any other pics?
I thought the opposite, I think they look like they have more texture and quality on foot then the online pictures they look more stale.

I agree the texture is more detailed in person, but the probably is the blue is too blue for what I was lead to believe from all the online pics. All the online pics show it looking like a darker blue, buts actually more of a flat powder blue, which I dont really want. and the gold is dull as well. thats why im trying to see if there are some more on feet pics so I can make a final judgement.

Not sure if shipping is included in this sale but you guys should check ccs before grabbing some of these:

Squadron Blue's for 59.99 shipped

http://shop.ccs.com/product/model:1...s/shane-oneill/navy/red/?cm=searchnikesbshoes

Beavis Mids for 69.99 shipped

http://shop.ccs.com/product/model:1...ro-mens/light-blue/grey/?cm=searchnikesbshoes

Wolf Grey/Redwood lows for 54.99 shipped

http://shop.ccs.com/product/model:1...low-pro-mens/grey/black/?cm=searchnikesbshoes

Brown & Pink Highs for 54.99 shipped

http://shop.ccs.com/product/model:1...shane-oneill/brown/pink/?cm=searchnikesbshoes

Don't get me wrong, spot has some great deals right now, but some of these can be found for cheaper.  Hope this can save someone a few bucks if they didn't cop already. Sorry I didn't get a chance to post this earlier...

Last edited:

Forgive the phone pic, but I had to share my recent pickup. Thought it would go well with the quilted leather on the Civilists.

Was really trying to resist the elephant print, not feelin the remakes TBH, but with the %10 off I just might....

mtr-596998015&bgc-na&wid-310

or

mtr-596998384&bgc-na&wid-310

As I was posting thought this might be better with a black swoosh. Who knows, I can never commit to an ID!!

mtr-596998712&bgc-na&wid-310

I'd just rather make something unique on ID, that is unattainable anywhere else.

Not sure about leather or suede for the black. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Can't seem to get on to ccs. I really would like to find those brown/pink unstussy highs for a good price.

Was really trying to resist the elephant print, not feelin the remakes TBH, but with the %10 off I just might....

or

mtr-596998384&bgc-na&wid-310

As I was posting thought this might be better with a black swoosh. Who knows, I can never commit to an ID!!

mtr-596998712&bgc-na&wid-310

I'd just rather make something unique on ID, that is unattainable anywhere else.

The last one

The last one
Thanks for the input, I'm likin it also, still hard to decide on leather or suede though...
Can't seem to get on to ccs. I really would like to find those brown/pink unstussy highs for a good price.
Aww ****, I crashed the site with my steals and deals 
roll.gif
 Just playin, I've never seen it go down, and obviously I was just on there. Hopefully it pops back up soon..

Might come off as a funny question...Why hasn't anyone I've seen create a untraditional id? Seems as though everyone only wants to reincarnate the supremes. Obviously, those are nice but it seems if people are creative they can make an awesome pair.
very true, all supreme **** riders. i have yet to see a high top so i'll post mine

i had to sign up for nike talk just to post mine lol. got my other pair of high tops on the way :D

Last edited:

or

As I was posting thought this might be better with a black swoosh. Who knows, I can never commit to an ID

THESE, with a gum bottom, and i'd make them in a high top

very true, all supreme **** riders. i have yet to see a high top so i'll post mine

i had to sign up for nike talk just to post mine lol. got my other pair of high tops on the way :D

Man, I know I haven't been around here forever, but I wouldn't just sign up just to be callin dudes **** riders...

That's just disrespectful...

Back
Top Bottom