2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These today.. hope my FL fam is safe.

Is it just me or do the orange box dunks that just came out look like they'd be super uncomfortable? Kinda wanna risk it but not at full price. I like the colorway

Man I put black laces in my Familias. Those blue ones look legit fam. Welcome!

Thanks BozzCitySneakaHead & juztinboi. I feel at home.

Sometimes Nike gets it 100% right on the alt laces. Case in point is the Cali Highs. I snatched the browns out asap (never to return), and pretty much roll with the whites since I think it frames the brown on the side nicely and completes that super-clean white on white 'face' of the shoe. I've played around with a tan swap a few times, but the whites are are pretty much perfect imo. Plus you can rock em with green pants
. oh!

Tactics has Orange Box Dunks for $15 off, no tax, and free shipping to LA so I pulled the trigger 
smokin.gif

Just add some laces or a sticker to meet the $100 min. I think the cheapest add on I found was $1.95.

Code: TH3WOCT16C
1 dollar thrasher sticker :smile:

Would y'all grab the orange box dunk low for $70 cash? No tax.

Local plug said that's the price I can get it. But might wait since more excited to get the silver box highs. Need to see those in person first tho.

What the!! Orange box dunk low SB sold out on NDC?

Gotta be a fake sell out. A FSR at my local shops.

Supposedly the NDC stock was low as most pairs went to the shops
Allegedly going forward there will be shop only releases
But idk
My shop didn't get a ton of pairs, maybe one FSR if that

Local plug said that's the price I can get it. But might wait since more excited to get the silver box highs. Need to see those in person first tho.

I say that's a great price for right now, cheaper than retail in Europe and uk

So the rest of the box series is supposed to drop by the end of the year? I think pink boxes will be hyped to casual people.

Haven't picked up Sbs since 2014 but plan on getting the rest of the box series and sea crystals. This holiday season is loaded across the board

I think that's a really good deal.
Even if they get dirt cheap your PPP would be a lot lower.

Got a wild hair (aka stopped being lazy about my shoes) and decided to wear something other than the QS

Yesterday was warmth lows
http://s10.photobucket.com/user/vol...F-4541-A77F-EB74B3941657_zpsep5cljaz.jpg.html

And today is one of my top 5 colorways (I think Marvin the Martian not Miller High Life) and I wished IWs felt like these
These are not looking so fresh anymore.... I do have two other pairs, but I like the character of these
http://s10.photobucket.com/user/vol...A-48AC-B46B-7871D2EE40C0_zpszgxax3w6.png.html

Back
Top Bottom