2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Don't know if anyone else has seen this or put this up in the thread

Aside from the Nike and no branding on the heel the tongue wasnt gonna have bP logo either. There were comparison photos posted up awhile ago. This made me lol

Guess the "Hollywood juice" couldn't save the logo lol

Glad those WOF are releasing without all the w/horrible BP branding anyway...

It sucks that these were such a decent color-way and will sell out regardless. Dom and BPs antics throughout the summer have me seriously considering a ban on all BP related items in my household.

Dudes act like they are a gift to the sneaker world. I honestly was more excited about the FTCs but whatever.

Is Nike trying to make a big push with the SB brand at Footaction or something? We had a lot of boxes with "Nike SB" on them yesterday that were heading to Footaction stores (FA ships through FedEx).

Last edited:
Footactions website certainly has a lot of Nike Skateboarding products. It looks like its only the "zoom air" skateboarding stuff though. Although I'm not really schooled enough on that to tell anyone what's what.
The only skateboard Dunks are the LR's, which I don't think anyone really gets too hyped on...

Red Safari dunks on NDC
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/dunk-high-pro-sb-shoe/pid-728182/pgid-728183

About $95 shipped(free shipping after $75)
Plus 6 percent cash back with ebates

so comes out to about a solid $90
Really excited to see all these SB's hit NDC.... I think its in everyones best interest.

BTW, am I the only person that doesnt believe the WoF dunks are going to be as limited as claimed?

I am having a hard time believing shops will be getting such little pairs.

Really excited to see all these SB's hit NDC.... I think its in everyones best interest.

BTW, am I the only person that doesnt believe the WoF dunks are going to be as limited as claimed?

I am having a hard time believing shops will be getting such little pairs.
believe nothing Brooklyn Projects says... they just want you to scurry around for the pairs with their branding cause they are homostyle and will say anything to promote thier brand.

I'm kinda nervous sb's hitting NDC as long as they don't start selling QS's cause that will probably limit the inventory the locals end up getting.

Last edited:
I agree, no way they are limited to 600 pairs, just like they had "100" pairs for phone orders when they dropped. Yet another lie to add to the list.

Dom just wants them to seem limited, so people go crazy for them and buy them, and then hell go to nike and be like oh im doing you a favor, look how well our colabs sell, give me another one. there are SOOOO many brands/shops that deserve SB colabs, or another colab, that will never get one. what a shame

glad to see the WoF releasing in a "normal" branding state. looks nicer.

liking those ACGs a lot. you guys think it'll get cheaper or the 35% off at UNITE is prolly lowest it goes.

From reading the last couple posts regarding WOF dunks, I can surmise these key points:
-People will buy the shoes because they like them
-People won't buy the shoes because of Dom's incessant rants saying that first the shoes were cancelled because of legal issues and now they're being released but in limited quantities.
-The shoes don't look half bad. 

why does the toebox look so faded in these pics, bad lighting?

nevermind I didn't realize there was a tonal difference from the tongue

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom