2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Looks like the first size run on eBay at $175 was pulled by the seller; listings ended and they aren't under they're sold or completed items. Saw another size run was listed at $200.

Man Listen... Just held the Silver boxes in my hand and damb.. They are really nice material wise, the suede is nice and soft.

Cosmetically, they definitely have some issues. Mainly glue staines, especially right were the suede meets the midsole. Other than that.. one of the best SBs of the year to me. Might be #2 right under the Homegrowns.

If you are an SB fan, pick them up
smokin.gif
it looks like the same material of the homegrowns . which i think were the best material on an sb in a very long time. looks like they will skuff easy. i noticed the glue stains right away. 

Wonder if that Kinetics sellout was indicative of how the rest of the Sea Crystal joints will do, or if they just went fast because they were first.

Looks like the first size run on eBay at $175 was pulled by the seller; listings ended and they aren't under they're sold or completed items. Saw another size run was listed at $200.

Bunch of people prob "watched" after you posted and seller got cocky

Stadium Goods is 15% off sitewide through today.. few decent deals

9.5/10 White LM - $382.50
9.5/10 Black LM - $403
11 Black LM - $378
11 Aqua Chalks - $85 - this is an awesome price for these, they're butter. If they were 11.5/12 I'd double without hesitation.
11.5 SOD - $212
11.5 Uprise - $55

I've read on Youtube review comments the IWs are still TTS. They have elastic bands similar to the ones nike sb uses for the blazer lows now and I have a pair of those blazers and they fit great TTS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom