2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Crine at they're in good condition if they werent peeling :rofl:

And i gotta see them Sea Crystals first in person before i cop. Do ppl still stuff the thin tongues like they did years ago when Nike changed the lows tongues the first time

Got these in for 35$ any advice on how the hell i would fix this i mean 35$

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/image_98.jpeg.html

You fellas referencing this?

http://niketalk.com/t/303260/2016-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/169620#post_26747436

This has been Krayz's MO (buy cheap, sell high) for years. Dudes in here even help the homie out by answering his price check questions...don't see a point in calling him out now :lol:

If he legit filed an ebay claim, got a refund and is still selling the kicks, thats ebays fault #hatethegamenottheplayer

Last edited:
FWIW sea crystals go slow on NDC Europe.
dropped end of last week, all sizes still available.

Last edited:

319.gif

How the hell does that make me a scammer i never open a refund because the guy did not want to take the kicks back yeah i posted them there and had them for 55$ figured i would at least try to get my money back from shipping and paypal fees.. U guys act like u guys have never bought a used shoe ! Smh..

Bruh, seriously!! How they gonna forget the green label. That 1st pic by salacious crumb salacious crumb , that toebox suede looks dissapointing. Still think i'll cop, but definitely goin in-store only so i can inspect my pair

It's definitely softer than other suede as of recent. Good quality. But the 3-4 pairs i checked had some flaws. Mostly glue stains and stuff.

Nothing wrong with the shoe itself.

That's true. But majority of silver box SB's come with green label. Hence, the green swoosh and laces.

Nike already messed up with the boxes or the orange box dunk.

How the hell does that make me a scammer i never open a refund because the guy did not want to take the kicks back yeah i posted them there and had them for 55$ figured i would at least try to get my money back from shipping and paypal fees.. U guys act like u guys have never bought a used shoe ! Smh..

why don't you just buy freakin new shoes man, you always posting these crazy deals like an old man at a yard sale

Those grey boxes looking nice I'm just plotting on my locals buy1get1 for Black Friday if they hold out might get orange and grey boxes at once

Last edited:
As somebody who has been collecting SB's for years (and I mean a long time, 10+ years long time) I think it's finally time to let go of some pieces that I know I will no longer ever wear. Just wondering where a good place to sell SB's would be? Used to sell/list on NSB back in the day, but that's gone, and there is no interest here locally in Toronto.

If this is against any rules, please let me know and I will gladly delete the post.

Back
Top Bottom