2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sea Crystal OG's were easily the Dunk that was the most easy to ruin, mine was trashed after a year of wearing them almost daily

I had to get them after years and years of finding pairs of the highs only for them to be in bad condition. These lows made it easy for me.

I understand, I'm just not a fan. I hope everyone who wants them, gets them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welp, no swap here, just a pic of one of the more low-key-but-dope Dunks from 2014, the 'Dark Raisins'. The all-nubuck upper makes the quality on these GRs better than a lotta folks think...... Yeah.

Those silver boxes are a definite cop , and I'm so glad they got the box right this time smh , the orange box lows were nice but the box was lazy. I'm patiently waiting for those pink box lows and the black box highs . I told myself I wouldn't buy the entire series , but then the heat happened :/

Last edited:
If Sea Crystals hit ndc disco, I'll cop. If not, I won't. Only IW I've considered.

Yeah this is the second IW that has caught my interest. and first one that I have bought so hoping for the best when they get in. The other IW pair I liked is the first QS pair they released with the gold and silver swooshes. The color blocking just made them look like instant classics to me.

Back
Top Bottom