2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Clean 11.5 black Carhartts - $85 obo + ship

https://www.ebay.com/itm/192014527575

Clean 11 slam city's - $200 + ship

https://www.ebay.com/itm/302117081911

Last edited:
silver boxes just came in. supernice shoes!
soft suede, that kind that changes colour a bit when you brush over it, and very comfortable to wear.
these weird gluestains or whatever they are are all over the midsole but i dont mind, doesnt take away much from the overall very clean look. 
after sending back the hemps, the brown/gum IWs, the orange boxes and the sea crystals this year, these are here to stay for sure!

That humble brag.

Took you longer to post that then it would have been to just check.
homey stay stunting that swoosh account.  i too had a swoosh account when i was working at nike in my early 20s.  i also made just over minimum wage, and im sure he does too.  

DHL rushed me to get home to sign for this supposed package which contains my silver boxes.  still no sign of them.  
mean.gif

Last edited:
Didn't anybody got these marks on there's silver box dunks ?
yup, got them as well, even a bit worse than on yours.
but they kind of blend into the silver colour of the midsoles quite well when seen from a distance.

yup, got them as well, even a bit worse than on yours.
but they kind of blend into the silver colour of the midsoles quite well when seen from a distance.
Yeah, I mentioned that the other day. Though no one likes these stains, and this next statement doesn't excuse Nike, the silver of the midsole does sort of allow it the blend in, and almost looks like it could've been a part of the design. It's dumb that we got this defect, but I guess I'm glad it isn't worse.

Yeah, I mentioned that the other day. Though no one likes these stains, and this next statement doesn't excuse Nike, the silver of the midsole does sort of allow it the blend in, and almost looks like it could've been a part of the design. It's dumb that we got this defect, but I guess I'm glad it isn't worse.
right, your comment from a few days back in fact made it much easier for me to cope with the defect right from the beginning :smile:
not sure if its gluestains or uneven distribution of colour though..

So I'm curious , does anyone know why nike is giving shops samples of the black box dunks ? I find it weird that this is the only show they gave out samples for. We haven't even seen the pink box lows yet and they've already manufactured some black box dunks

right, your comment from a few days back in fact made it much easier for me to cope with the defect right from the beginning :smile:

not sure if its gluestains or uneven distribution of colour though..
it seems as if they definitely screwed up the silver color itself rather than the glue. It looks like paint that's not mixed in my opinion, but its not too bad

Last edited:
Black Box joints drop this month from what I understand...not sure if they're going out of order or if Pinks will pop up out of nowhere.

Also, all 9s on the tag != sample.

Black Box joints drop this month from what I understand...not sure if they're going out of order or if Pinks will pop up out of nowhere.

Also, all 9s on the tag != sample.
if they go out of order that will be they're 3rd fail this series . first the wrong box for the orange boxes , then the black label on the silver boxes (let's try to forget that they also called them the gray boxes -_-) and now they may go out of order Lmfao . I feel like nike does **** like this to get a rise out of us

it seems as if they definitely screwed up the silver color itself rather than the glue. It looks like paint that's not mixed in my opinion, but its not too bad
You could be right. I'm not sure if it's a glue or a paint issue. Here's a pic of mine. Like I said, whatever it is, it doesn't bother me that much for this particular pair. Especially since the suede itself goes from lighter to darker with touch, and has that mixed looked them.

Lateral sides

Medial sides

You could be right. I'm not sure if it's a glue or a paint issue. Here's a pic of mine. Like I said, whatever it is, it doesn't bother me that much for this particular pair. Especially since the suede itself goes from lighter to darker with touch, and has that mixed looked them.

Lateral sides

Medial sides
yeah I think the changing tone of the suede definitely helps blend the marks into the rest of the shoe , I threw the grey laces on them too , that also helps blend everything together too , and it's looks fireee

yeah I think the changing tone of the suede definitely helps blend the marks into the rest of the shoe , I threw the grey laces on them too , that also helps blend everything together too , and it's looks fireee
I'm actually going to throw in the grey laces when I eventually unDS them. Took them out the box for the pics, but keeping them in the box with the factory laced green laces until then. It's a dope shoe in general, but I prefer the grey laces as well.

Back
Top Bottom