2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Regurgitated from FB:

+ 30% off hash wall :lol:

Those are WAY better than the ones that released
I would have picked them up for sure

And how does a sample show up on a hash wall?

And how does a sample show up on a hash wall?
huh?  thats the point of samples, no?  NFO branches are offered said sneakers in quantities to see if  the sneaker has a market. ive only ever seen samples on a hash wall.  unfortunately, we prob see the worst of the worst of samples because they get snagged up by employees before they hit the "pc" bins in the back.  unless there's a large quantity and employees arent savvy enough to buy them all up.

thats why certain colorways you think should do well, dont ever get released or produced on a large scale.  because the market theyre targeing essentially didnt eat them up as expected.  ie. air max 1 polk dot square.   one of the dopest colorways out, but didnt do as well beyond the sample market. 

Last edited:
huh?  thats the point of samples, no?  NFO branches are offered said sneakers in quantities to see if  the sneaker has a market. ive only ever seen samples on a hash wall.  unfortunately, we prob see the worst of the worst of samples because they get snagged up by employees before they hit the "pc" bins in the back.  unless there's a large quantity and employees arent savvy enough to buy them all up.  

Samples are made for the decision makers to see them in person to decide if they will be sold or not....
For collabs, samples are made to show the shop or whoever options before deciding on the final design

Salesman sample are taken into shops to get the owners to purchase (not sure how they decide which get salesman samples as some only get renderings in the book before orders get placed)

Just seems crazy that a nonreleased sample would slip through EVERYONES hands and make it to the hash wall

Samples are made for the decision makers to see them in person to decide if they will be sold or not....
For collabs, samples are made to show the shop or whoever options before deciding on the final design

Salesman sample are taken into shops to get the owners to purchase (not sure how they decide which get salesman samples as some only get renderings in the book before orders get placed)

Just seems crazy that a nonreleased sample would slip through EVERYONES hands and make it to the hash wall
well im purely speaking from a liquidation standpoint, but i get what youre saying.  but where else would you think they'll end up if the decision makers say nah, not feeling this, and yet still want to make a buck off it? just because you and i see it as fresh, they see it as $$$.  but we all know this already. 

What up guys! Went to a shop in San Rafael, CA called Proof Lab yesterday. Got to check out the orange and silverbox sbs. And ive got to say, personally, that painted silver midsole lightweight killed the shoe for me. Its like they didnt shake up their silver paint before they sprayed it and all the glitter/ what makes it shine just settled to one part. Thought the mid soles were grey, rather than painted silver. But the uppers are fresh. Cant wait to pick up them Hendrix joints, waiting for the sweet price to double!

What up guys! Went to a shop in San Rafael, CA called Proof Lab yesterday. Got to check out the orange and silverbox sbs. And ive got to say, personally, that painted silver midsole lightweight killed the shoe for me. Its like they didnt shake up their silver paint before they sprayed it and all the glitter/ what makes it shine just settled to one part. Thought the mid soles were grey, rather than painted silver. But the uppers are fresh. Cant wait to pick up them Hendrix joints, waiting for the sweet price to double!
The hendrix are definitely better than most these days.

Anybody own a pair of Cali highs? Looking to buy a pair and wanted to know what the quality on em is like.

Back
Top Bottom