2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

just arrived.  second i opened them up: ahhh yes the "glue stains."  def looks like an uneven paint job or something.  

up til now i was so firm on the lace swap, but after swapping them out i was kind of missing the green in them.  anyone encounter this? 

Knowing this, what are the Pink Boxes "based" on?
These I believe: Medicom 3

nike-dunk-low-pro-sb-medicom-3-silver-chrome-080115_1.jpg

just arrived.  second i opened them up: ahhh yes the "glue stains."  def looks like an uneven paint job or something.  

up til now i was so firm on the lace swap, but after swapping them out i was kind of missing the green in them.  anyone encounter this? 

I second you on the lace thing lol I'll probably swap back to green one day.

I'm not saying I called the Pink Box joints being based on Medi 3s before anyone else...but I don't recall seeing any speculation on that prior to mine lol

Thanksgiving weekend is gonna be expensive with TBs, Dr. Dooms, and now Pink Box lows.

I'm not saying I called the Pink Box joints being based on Medi 3s before anyone else...but I don't recall seeing any speculation on that prior to mine lol

Thanksgiving weekend is gonna be expensive with TBs, Dr. Dooms, and now Pink Box lows.

Sorry Rap, I should have called "First!"

Forgot about dr dooms. With top 3s and potential v2s ima be toast. Good thing I'm trash at copping hype [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Broke out the grays tonight for a taco run, make me wanna get the OGs..

Last edited:

What are TBs? And by Dr. Dooms, you mean the Black Boxes based off the Dooms right?

Last edited:
Iron family aside. The medusas are one of the more underrated blue box releases if you ask me. The materials are a nubuck type and have a faint tumble like print in them as well and are definitely on the better side of the quality wheel. I'm actually kinda regretting selling mines now as I'm typing this. I may go find another pair soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom