2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Picked these up for the low.

It's "Blue Friday" out here in Seattle, a Seahawks thing, so I decided to rock these. Now I just need Nike to make an SB using the current colors.

That's a steal... As much as I love the tricolors, it burns to know that they're going for the super low and I paid retail (throw the de la lows in there too)

I don't know how to move wit the black boxes now
laugh.gif
Why? If you like them then paying retail should be a big deal

When a shoe hits the super low then get that double up

I buy what I like when it comes out..... if there is something that I kinda OK then I'll play the game and maybe I'll get them for the low or maybe I won't get them

I haven't lost sleep over any of the shoes that I have passed on.... nor any that I paid rretail and saw them go low (Fast Times, PRod 1 retro.... both doubles at retail)

eek.gif

Should have never gone back through the thread to take a look at what's been going on...Both of these are copped in doubles...

Hopefully they drop before the end of the year though...All the upcoming Retro / JB drops would keep hype low for these I'd imagine...
Both are 2017 drops, I believe. Only Dunks we have left this year are the Pink and Black box joints.

eek.gif

Should have never gone back through the thread to take a look at what's been going on...Both of these are copped in doubles...

Hopefully they drop before the end of the year though...All the upcoming Retro / JB drops would keep hype low for these I'd imagine...
Have you seen the actual print on the space jam looking ones? Might change your mind on those...

Both are 2017 drops, I believe. Only Dunks we have left this year are the Pink and Black box joints.

Thx for the info...Too bad though...With any kind of luck they'll hit around a Yeezy drop or even All Star Weekend, at least for the un-wheat pair (Reverse Forbes?)...Just something else to pull the heat away...

Have you seen the actual print on the space jam looking ones? Might change your mind on those...

:nerd:...Just going by that pic...Don't even tell me they're switching it up heavy on the Jams...

Thx for the info...Too bad though...With any kind of luck they'll hit around a Yeezy drop or even All Star Weekend, at least for the un-wheat pair (Reverse Forbes?)...Just something else to pull the heat away...
nerd.gif
...Just going by that pic...Don't even tell me they're switching it up heavy on the Jams...
There's a galaxy graphic on the wings.

There's a galaxy graphic on the wings.

:x

Here we go...

Figures...Two of the top 5 pairs I'd like to get back, after selling my collection off a couple years ago that is, kinda sorta retro and they have to pull out a wacky print on the Jams...

Any better pics around? Just tell me it doesn't look all goofy and sparkly or something...

Wats the deal with the low wheat joints.

Any better pics and what is the color of the other laces.

My girl surprised me with these. Pretty impressed (minus the big *** chunk of glue at the toe). I was pumped on the silver box and somewhat let down. Kind of the opposite with these.

Back
Top Bottom