2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally copped some Pink Box era Dunks...kinda.

Pink boxes are legit!

Fingers crossed I'll be able to pick them up under retail at some point...Still holding out for the Silver boxes at the right price too...

8)

I feel like material blocking is severely underrated but those get it so right

Last edited:
Someone in my local facebook group wants $200 for preorder/early pairs. Can't imagine there will actually be any hype on these with so many stores getting pairs around the country.

My brother said he saw a post on instagram of someone with danny supa. The person in the photo had the supa retro lows that are rumored to be coming out. Now he can not find the photo. Hopefully he can find it as I do not see anything posted in here about it yet.

My brother said he saw a post on instagram of someone with danny supa. The person in the photo had the supa retro lows that are rumored to be coming out. Now he can not find the photo. Hopefully he can find it as I do not see anything posted in here about it yet.
I saw that today but I thought he was just wearing the orange box lows.

Those forbes low retros are probably gonna have the ****tiest suede ever , they look like sandpaper in the picture . Hopefully they step their game up before release , if they have the same suede texture as the silver boxes I'll be happy [emoji]128512[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom