2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Couldn't wait to unDS 'em.
toughhhh , how does that material feel bro?

thanks for the quick review on materials. if they are better 3m material than the 112's then i might be on board.
but i still haven't even worn my WPF yet.

Oo sheesh those look great, I'll get them somewhere down the line. My only pink pair of shoes are cooked beyond casual wear so these would be a perfect replacement.

Anyone know how to get Jean stains off of suede ? I und's my silver boxes today and they got lightly stained already :frown: it's very faint but I want to kill the problem before it gets any worse

Last edited:
^since it just happened, the suede eraser/brush kit is ok, you can get it at most sneaker stores (or some suede cleaning equivalent). I got mine at footlocker years ago. That hasn't worked too well for me on old stains though. Whatever you use, just don't brush or scrub too hard because that could damage or discolor the suede.

Anyone know how to get Jean stains off of suede ? I und's my silver boxes today and they got lightly stained already
frown.gif
it's very faint but I want to kill the problem before it gets any worse
This happened to my mint highs from the tape box era. I didn't notice till weeks later. Still there a bit. My solution from then on out is only wearing them with jeans lol

Back
Top Bottom