2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Shimizu's are my grails. I'd trade my Acronym prestos, gg 750's, and Bred 1's etc in heartbeat for those.

I'm a 13, but In all these years I've only seen that size once. It was on flightclub and sold a few hours after I found them.

I see a size 12 on ebay right now. Am I insane to buy them anyway and just deal with the pain? 

Kinda starting to regret passing on Silver Boxes. Gonna have to come back early next year and grab Sea Crystals probably when Q4 releases are
Done

Kinda starting to regret passing on Silver Boxes. Gonna have to come back early next year and grab Sea Crystals probably when Q4 releases are
Done
Same. Should've copped Silvers, might have to cop elsewhere. Seen a few going for under retail..sea crystals were copped asap lol couldn't wait

Kinda starting to regret passing on Silver Boxes.

Same. Should've copped Silvers, might have to cop elsewhere. 
you should really get them at some point.
they`ve quickly grown to be my favourite SB to wear at the moment, if ****** Berlin weather allows it, that is.
top suede and composition of colors is really nice, kinda lowkey but still special.
i went with the grey laces.

Another old pair marked off the list
On one hand I really need the market to come back so I can stop buying all these older pairs (and save that money)
But I will say it's nice getting pairs for around retail.... especially because I figured I'd never have them

Since I was so late to the game I told myself I wouldn't be trying real hard for old pears.... the only hard work about picking up old ones is NOT pulling the trigger on every deal seen....

Shoutout to @rapcoz2134 for again pointing out deals I can't pass on

Shoulda grabbed silver boxes as well. Had em in cart on tactics with a discount and passed unfortunately.

I really need to grab red lobsters and black ucs so I can finish my Concept Dunk list. Focus on their other releases after that

Just toss in some SB insoles homie.

ayyye haha fa sho i got several pairs to steal some insoles from if i wanna do it. it just is interesting to me how similar these are to older dunk high SB's with the mesh tongues and oval laces. like, the only difference is the insole really.

I never felt the difference of the zoom in the heel, to be honest. Zoom in the insole definitely doesn't feel like zoom in the midsole with basketball shoes. The thickness/forefoot padding of the insole is what made it different from wearing non-SB dunks, in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom