2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It's cold as hell, bros.

man im actually hoping the new highs work out for me. the current highs have been uncomfortable post achilles surgery 
frown.gif

It was in the 20's this morning..... that's REALLY cold for Houston
Though it'll be back to 70's in time to ruin xmas

Any of you guys make it to the Project Blitz pop up at Brooklyn Projects? Guess they had a gang of SBs for retail including black UCS, both LMs, and Stecyk 1s.

Speaking of LMs, did anyone else's pairs come in boxes that seem fairly big? Even thought they were for a high top the box for my white LMs are longer than my AJ1 boxes. 

I just paid $275 for a pair of very lightly worn white lance mountains
ohwell.gif
Sadly it was the best deal I could find on a pair in good condition with no white paint stripped. But I also just got a pair of pinnacle 1s for far under retail so I guess it all evens out...right?

So I called blacksheep and the dude on the phone told me that their collab is gonna be a dunk high , and release date is January 7th [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] I'm hypeee.

Last edited:
Man I haven't bought dunks in years I think my last pair was the Newcastle dunks or money cats lol but I think I'm coming out of retirement for those black box dunks, the one pair of dunks I regret selling is my mf dooms. Hopefully these don't yellow as quickly as dooms

Saw the black boxes, very nice in person. Materials good, no noticable defects. Great way to end the box series and imo the best of the bunch.

I wasn't a fan, but they way some of the regulars in here are talking about them, I may just grab them.

Back
Top Bottom