2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Black boxes looked pretty good in that video, can't wait to see them in person. I've already bought so much sneakers this year but I really want to end the year with those.

a gray shoe with hits of red would be
nthat.gif

Pusheads on feet on this rainy day. Never stopped to think just how many dunks are suede or nubuck based, took me a little while to find something in my arsenal(besides tiff highs) that would agree with the rain.

Decided I'm rocking these on Xmas day [emoji]128525[/emoji]
Haven't worn since I took this pic few years back.
Will use the pouch in the inner tounge too [emoji]128521[/emoji][emoji]128521[/emoji]
these are underratedly dope.  yes i just made that word up.  i was going to copp these as a gift for my boy, because he was a banger.  but unfortunately he got snuffed a few years back.  he wouldve proudly flamed up  with these.   rip JTG.  

Last edited:
I was told "A Sheep in Wolf's Clothing" was the theme. Not sure of this person got it backwards, or if Black Sheep was purposefully twisting the phrase...which would make total sense.

Peace,
J

[emoji]129300[/emoji] Please no faux-wolf hair.

Man if it's fur or feathers anywhere I'm good. The best dunk in eons had that crap gimmick and it was awful. Krampus were dope tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping the Blacksheep collab is dope. The promo that they've done to build it up has been cool, just hoping the product delivers.

Pusheads on feet on this rainy day. Never stopped to think just how many dunks are suede or nubuck based, took me a little while to find something in my arsenal(besides tiff highs) that would agree with the rain.
On my grail/wish list. Easily one of the most interesting SB's upon initial glance. Great wear!

looks like they took off the grant taylor branding off the blazer as well. 

i kinda like the highs striped down, the lows, well. they will get what they want. quickstrikes will deff be even harder to get now. create more hype.

Bottom right? The olive/black highs? Not sure if they have a nickname as they're not out yet...but the lows in the bottom left are nicknamed 'Un-Lodens' and are from the Blue Box era.

Yo. First post on here.

Just copped DS size 9 When Pigs Fly for a really good deal.

I assume it's from a skate store since the box came with a sticker in it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom