2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm diggin' the new blacksheep collab, I'm not disappointed at all... I think any time nike sb uses materials other than "leather" and suede its exciting lol. Happy Holidays.

Happy holidays to everyone in the thread! I hope you ALL had a great time with your loved ones and enjoyed your day!

Here’s my thing about this BS collab, I don’t think most are calling the shoe ugly or bashing it. My problem with this collab is that they should have done MORE. The concept alone that they came up with opens all types of doors to design possibilities. They could’ve went ANYWHERE with it, but they choose to go white nappy suede upper, 2 color midsole and a wolf on the insole? That’s not enough. We’ve seen the nappy suede upper before. Why not use a really good quality suede or nubuck and make the shoe actually look like a wolf or an actual black sheep with a wolf under it? It just could be SO MUCH better.

Last edited:

Happy holidays to everyone in the thread! I hope you ALL had a great time with your loved ones and enjoyed your day!

Here’s my thing about this BS collab, I don’t think most are calling the shoe ugly or bashing it. My problem with this collab is that they should have done MORE. The concept alone that they came up with opens all types of doors to design possibilities. They could’ve went ANYWHERE with it, but they choose to go white nappy suede upper, 2 color midsole and a wolf on the insole? That’s not enough. We’ve seen the nappy suede upper before. Why not use a really good quality suede or nubuck and make the shoe actually look like a wolf or an actual black sheep with a wolf under it? It just could be SO MUCH better.
The concept overall should be something you get in a short amount of time. I look at the Gasparilla SB and get the pirate theme. I don't get Wolf in Sheep's Clothing when I see this shoe.

How the Santa Suit joints should've looked:

​Definitely agree, I always feel they could do more...but this is also the most they've done in a while. I heard the swoosh is supposed to rub off like the lance mountain pack to reveal some bloody  teeth or something, that would be dope and would fit the whole "wofl in sheeps clothing" concept. I donno..maybe my hopes are too high...high on hype lol

Dang, I tried to stay away, but unfortunately they had an 11.5 in those Santas. Nike officially bled me out this year :frown:...repped for the link!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom