2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Great Lakes Crossing- Nike Outlet

I'm mad in between about the Black Sheep collab, I would cop, but I'm in London and they wont ship

Alright first the photo is not mine so dont credit me :smile:

Next Happy New Year NTSB Fam !

Last I will cop the Collab to support the Nike SB at retail, let me know which local skate shop would you prefer guys to cop it

+

Happy New Year NTSB fam! Looking forward to another year, and thanks to those that are always linking info and helping out.

On a different note, ssssooooo bummed about those Black Sheeps. :frown: I love the packaging, and wanted to love the kicks. But they're just so damn boring. And whoever said it first was right on the money. It looks like someone just took a Sharpie to the swoosh. Oh well, until the next collab then.

I feel like I'm the only person who liked the rakim dunks lol I've always liked the embossed pattern on the old p rods [emoji]128526[/emoji] but they do kinda give off a kinda over the top look
​I love them, imo they ONLY look good with white laces. The instore stuff was also so much doper than this release

Homie on FB that posted the pic of the worn down Swoosh said it took him about a minute with some acetone and a Q-Tip.

Homie on FB that posted the pic of the worn down Swoosh said it took him about a minute with some acetone and a Q-Tip.
Shoulda followed up and asked him how long it took him to scribble over it with a sharpie lol

But seriously, imo a huge letdown.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom