2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Why can't they be my size?!

The lace job on that pic looks terrible. Every time I see people wear shoes that way it reminds me of little kids that don't lace their shoes up. It just looks sloppy IMO. 

I wear my laces like that sometimes if the shoe fits tighter than normal or im just lazy. It dont look that bad in the pic tho. I feel like it works best when the tongue & laces match

I just see a chairman bao dunk with a different sole/tongue tag...

it's simple and clean though like others are stating...but e z pass...
That's exactly what I was gonna say. Totally a Chairman Bao with different midsole, sole, tongue tag. Clean though. While it's pretty tame considering the theme, I do like that it's a clean look. Might try to pick up.

Before I forget, top 3 for me of 2016 (no particular order)...
1) Homegrowns
2) Silver Box
3) Pink Box

So the BS actual shoe CW/color blocking is based off the black sheep album cover. But the box and everything else goes off the "wolf in sheeps clothing" phrase/saying?

The on foot pic looked nice as I expected they would shoreguy I don't think everyone that "bashed" the shoe said they were ugly or not buyable. Most like myself were just saying it looks more GR than a collab or QS. With that said I feel like they would've been MUCH better received had they went and made the theme about the album cover in the first place.

Also volksnuts not liking homegrowns isn't cause he from texas lol I love my homegrowns. Didn't personally buy them as I planned to later down the line. But my wife surprised/gifted them to me and She was on a mission to try and get ISO box for them too I had to tell her to chill I was ok with regular box and the shoes :lol:

Last edited:
Most definitely was not bashing the shoe looking good, because it certainly does. These shop TQSs are probably going to be rare and the only NSBs I'll want from now on, so I think some of us have high expectations when a shop gets to collab from the ground up on a pair and they're a little plain.

Again don't get me wrong plain can be great

Looks like some portugals in the back corner of the pic jordy just posted. Maybe some highs in that back row too?

Anybody cop the SB backpacks?

Back
Top Bottom