2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

At least this black sheep collab doesn't have some weird sb gucci print plastered all over it. I'm in, but only if I can get a deluxe box. The stickers and box extra's make it the only thing worth buying. Seeing that a lot of people didn't like the releases this year but I thought it was nice. At least nothing laid an egg like the paper bag's or cork highs from last year.

Anyway, top 3 time!

1. Homegrown (old school soft)

2. Sasquatch (nice hairy suede)

3. Pink Box (the 3m looks great)

Can i get a legit check on these please.

At least this black sheep collab doesn't have some weird sb gucci print plastered all over it. I'm in, but only if I can get a deluxe box. The stickers and box extra's make it the only thing worth buying. Seeing that a lot of people didn't like the releases this year but I thought it was nice. At least nothing laid an egg like the paper bag's or cork highs from last year.

Anyway, top 3 time!

1. Homegrown (old school soft)
2. Sasquatch (nice hairy suede)
3. Pink Box (the 3m looks great)

I will say that these look better then the first BS collab

I've always copped from spot/premier and the local (cowtown) anyone got suggestions for fastest checkout on black sheep ? Do they let you setup an account/payment profile without a purchase so you can check out quick and with card on file or require entering the info during checkout ?

They should eventually take the Sharpie marker toothed swoosh, add it to the awffles and elements from a few other pairs and call them WhoTF would buy these dunk.

Last edited:
does anyone know if they made the black supreme blazers (or any of that series) in a size 8? i can never find anything smaller than a 9. thanks in advance!

copped these joints for the low for my friend vanessa.  she rocks with that size 4.5.  im having all kinds of ragrets selling mine, but the sizing was just off.  id love to find them again.  anyone else with peewees found them to run hella big?  i want to make sure i size up properly if i chase them again. 

Last edited:
does anyone know if they made the black supreme blazers (or any of that series) in a size 8? i can never find anything smaller than a 9. thanks in advance!

I'm pretty sure I've seen 8.5, and if they made an 8.5, then there is surely an 8.

8.5 on GOAT

I'm pretty sure I've seen 8.5, and if they made an 8.5, then there is surely an 8.

8.5 on GOAT

yea that wouldnt make sense to only make an 8.5 and not an 8. it didnt occur to me to check on goat and ive been using goat since they launched lol. thank you!

The majority of the smaller sizes are just in Asia now

So mad Ye bought up most the 12/13s back in the day, at least in the red color way

A red 8.5 sold on StockX for $2400 in the middle of 2016.
if it was stockx it was DS, def not trying to pay as much lol i was figuring in the 600 range wouldve been okay for a used pair.
The majority of the smaller sizes are just in Asia now

So mad Ye bought up most the 12/13s back in the day, at least in the red color way
dam cant say i knew this, although there is that picture of him unds'ing i believe a red pair so im not surprised.

Back
Top Bottom