2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Black Box delivered today. Bad qc on my pair. Crazy glue stains. One jacked up suede panel. For $130 they are going back. My Silver Box were near flawless.
I'm not surprised, still trying to figure out why they bumped the retail up to $130 on these anyway when the Grey boxes were only $110 and quality was very nice!

Size 9/9.5 brethren... Jordan is listing a bunch of stuff... Irons for 150, DLS low 150, shimizus 150...

Does anyone who owns the “JIMI HENDRIX” Dunk High recommend going TTS or half a size up due to the materials?

I haven't seen most of what Jordy has posted, but also haven't seen a single size 12. Only thing I really woulda made myself go after was that Sheed pack. And splitting with @AJ27526  would have been the only way I coulda convinced myself really lol 

Would've been on that immediately.

He's got to give us some 12s or at least 11.5. So many great buys the Sheeds were unreal price

Going to be on Black Sheep at 11:57 this Saturday, $125 is an amazing deal for the shoe. Hopefully I can cop lol.

I envy any Size 9, 9.5 heads out there.

Then again, if he'd been posting 10.5's, I'd probably would've maxed out the AMEX by now [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

Going to be on Black Sheep at 11:57 this Saturday, $125 is an amazing deal for the shoe. Hopefully I can cop lol.

Good luck man I'm south of Raleigh so not too far, but not making the 3 hr drive to the queen with the snow coming in. Will try online at 12

Good luck man I'm south of Raleigh so not too far, but not making the 3 hr drive to the queen with the snow coming in. Will try online at 12
Thank you, best of luck to you as well. May we both flourish! That's rough tho bro, I wouldn't make that drive either, not worth the hassle for them.

Was so tempted on the de las today, but waiting for the mind blower to tell my wife I spent money.

Back
Top Bottom