2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Will these sell out quick at bs shop, if so is there a link to the product page.

What do they(snkrs app) mean by "wear"? Is it like the AJ 12 wings?

So should we not be using the term IW for slim dunks anymore/did they strip him of it as his sig show? If these are now zooms I wonder when he will get a real signature model. Same with nyjah anyone heard word on his model ?

I have not heard of any new silhouettes for them, but NSB seems to be pushing so we'll see.

I plan on doing a gradient fade on my inner swooshes of the BSs, trying to leave the outer swoosh all white

Loving the hang tags wonder if they come with all pairs like quartersnacks did. Doubtful

The deck looks good, hope to add that to the cart as well
Not looking forward to this hype that seems to be building.... hopefully it's just me worrying and not people actually being all excited
One thing I've enjoyed the last year or two is the ease of copping, I remember being all worried about the Atlas drop and had two friends try as a back up and ended up having 5 pairs

Kinda hard to believe the Camo lows sold out like that. Had to head over to SPOT to snatch. Nike snuck them on the desktop and they were discounted without me even realizing it. SMDH

Honestly if Fully Laced sold the accessories themselves i would just cop the lace locks & extra special laces from them instead. Wish they would cuz i aint trying to deal with the hassle. The box is cool but i can live without it

The deck looks good, hope to add that to the cart as well
Not looking forward to this hype that seems to be building.... hopefully it's just me worrying and not people actually being all excited
One thing I've enjoyed the last year or two is the ease of copping, I remember being all worried about the Atlas drop and had two friends try as a back up and ended up having 5 pairs

^^This. I had no problem with the Atlas release, so hopefully I can get my one pair of the ISO release of the Blacksheeps. I love all the extras that come with the these.

Honestly if Fully Laced sold the accessories themselves i would just cop the lace locks & extra special laces from them instead. Wish they would cuz i aint trying to deal with the hassle. The box is cool but i can live without it
When the black sheep paid in full highs came out I got the lace locks and all the accessories from fully laced website. It was limited run. So there is still a chance to get the GR pair with alt laces.

Also when concepts did their holy grail pairs there were a ton of resellers coping then they realized that SB don't sell. So even if you strike out of bots snatch them all up wait for the resellers to suffer at selling em at get em at basically at retail

When the black sheep paid in full highs came out I got the lace locks and all the accessories from fully laced website. It was limited run. So there is still a chance to get the GR pair with alt laces.

Also when concepts did their holy grail pairs there were a ton of resellers coping then they realized that SB don't sell. So even if you strike out of bots snatch them all up wait for the resellers to suffer at selling em at get em at basically at retail
exactly, these will be resell fails in a month, and need gones shortly thereafter.

On foot with the teeth. Way cleaner without the teeth. I'll be shooting for the instore pack, but if I don't get it I'll hold for disco.

Is that them with it ALL the way peeled off? Wonder if the black on the swoosh can go further back. Kinda wanna see that with a black lace swap. Think it would be nice

Back
Top Bottom