2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just saw the black sheeps and camo iw dunks in hand at my local shop really liked both of those the iws will be copped on discount they give me master p good side bad side vibes just needed a gold swoosh lol
I'm keeping tabs on those camo iw's, I'm waiting for them to go under 80$ lol

They were all yours either way then
laugh.gif

Can anyone by chance comment on sizing of SB Goldenrod/Iowa highs and/or Pushheads? Sometimes going up to a 12 is too roomy in older stuff.
got the pusheads in 12...definitely roomier than other sz12s...I could've gone 11.5 for sure...

new tooling I'm 11.5-12

old tooling I'm 11-11.5

being able to do 11's in the older ones makes my life easier

new tooling I'm 11.5-12
old tooling I'm 11-11.5

being able to do 11's in the older ones makes my life easier

I don't even attempt to make that declaration anymore. The more older stuff I buy the more inconsistent sizing seems to me thoroughout. Some 12s are perfect, others are floating.

Good news boys. Worst case we eat on SNKRS and buy the accessories ha
Best case, we just buy the accessories and don't spend extra money for the sneakers lol.

But yea come 11:59 Saturday, there's going to be A LOT of contemplating going on.

Last edited:

Best case, we just buy the accessories and don't spend extra money for the sneakers lol.

But yea come 11:59 Saturday, there's going to be A LOT of contemplating going on.
That's what I'm kinda stuck on haha. Do I try to cop on SNKRS and get the accessories or do I try to put in the extra work for the nice box too at probably almost the same price?

If you have a credit card, buy them through nike. if you strike out at the store release, you`re good, if not, return the nike pair.

easy

Last edited:
What's up NT,
I am digging the BS dunk, will be trying for the pack this Saturday. On another note, GOAT app FTW!!!! Grail finally checked off! Does anyone know the difference between the canada and the Mexico release?

And I just bought them 10 minutes ago. They'll be huge on me. fin great
laugh.gif

Well if anyone wants them when they come in.. holler at me.
You copped the Iowas or the Pusheads?

Definitely would want the Iowas in a 12, i'm usually a 13 but with the old tooling they would fit great :D 

Is the Blacksheep SB a GR or limited release?

First SB CW that's blew me away in a while.

And I just bought them 10 minutes ago. They'll be huge on me. fin great
laugh.gif

Well if anyone wants them when they come in.. holler at me.
double sock bro lol...which ones did you get? the 1s or the 2s...the 1s aren't as roomy as the 2s.

double sock bro lol...which ones did you get? the 1s or the 2s...the 1s aren't as roomy as the 2s.

The 1s. That's a relief, then. They'll probably be fine. I know 12s in blue/tape/teal are usually too big, unless they're canvas.

Sidenote- putting the beanie you sent me to use this week. Thanks again, you still da man :smokin

The 1s. That's a relief, then. They'll probably be fine. I know 12s in blue/tape/teal are usually too big, unless they're canvas.

Sidenote- putting the beanie you sent me to use this week. Thanks again, you still da man
smokin.gif
haha nice man...putting it to good use
nthat.gif

Is the Blacksheep SB a GR or limited release?

First SB CW that's blew me away in a while.
If you want the special ISO box, lace locks, laces, dust bag, etc, then it's limited and from their shop only.

If you just want the shoe with the rub away swoosh, then it's a GR. Has a release date on NDC of the 12th I believe, but you should have no problem picking up elsewhere either.

Back
Top Bottom