2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Is that them with it ALL the way peeled off? Wonder if the black on the swoosh can go further back. Kinda wanna see that with a black lace swap. Think it would be nice

According to Nike there's a lot more black that's visible

eBay flash sale - $15 off $75 - CNEWYEAR15OFF
x2 repped and sorry for snatchin those ostrichs up some dude bid it up $40 on me at the last min. haha cant wait to get em in! also picked up some DS SOMPs for $160 not a steal but im gonna wear them the **** out

Last edited:
x2 repped and sorry for snatchin those ostrichs up some dude bid it up $40 on me at the last min. haha cant wait to get em in!

Glad you got them, man. I didn't need them but would definitely have taken another pair at that price. Just curious... what was your max for those? If I had been sitting there we may have been going back and forth :lol:

lol i put in $140, figure ill go up to what a skateshop would charge for em back in the day (or at least mine) haha.

Why would BS let other shops sell their ISO packaging? Isn't the packaging what makes everyone buy FROM BS?
Isn't that why they do special packaging so they can sell through their pairs at retail?
400 pairs at retail is a really good day for any shop

SPoT did this with the Gasparilla joints too.

They were all yours either way then :lol:

Can anyone by chance comment on sizing of SB Goldenrod/Iowa highs and/or Pushheads? Sometimes going up to a 12 is too roomy in older stuff.

Last edited:

Getting into the High mindset for this weekend. These were a Vertical Urge pickup in 09 I think (RIP Vertical :frown: )

When the black sheep paid in full highs came out I got the lace locks and all the accessories from fully laced website. It was limited run. So there is still a chance to get the GR pair with alt laces.

Also when concepts did their holy grail pairs there were a ton of resellers coping then they realized that SB don't sell. So even if you strike out of bots snatch them all up wait for the resellers to suffer at selling em at get em at basically at retail

Well this is all good to know. Def gon try to cop it this way if i strike out on the ISO pairs. Do you remember the price back then btw?
According to Nike there's a lot more black that's visible
Hmm aint eem notice this from the SNKRS pics. I think i like the way the first pic had em actually with the white outline lol

God like 10 years ago with a BAPE shark hoodie
Wheweee
Bape shark hoodies are forever idc idc idc lol. Still dont got one tho :frown: Theyre so expensive :smh:

eBay flash sale - $15 off $75 - CNEWYEAR15OFF

:pimp: whens this expire tho?

Just saw the black sheeps and camo iw dunks in hand at my local shop really liked both of those the iws will be copped on discount they give me master p good side bad side vibes just needed a gold swoosh lol

When the black sheep paid in full highs came out I got the lace locks and all the accessories from fully laced website. It was limited run. So there is still a chance to get the GR pair with alt laces.

Also when concepts did their holy grail pairs there were a ton of resellers coping then they realized that SB don't sell. So even if you strike out of bots snatch them all up wait for the resellers to suffer at selling em at get em at basically at retail
Well this is all good to know. Def gon try to cop it this way if i strike out on the ISO pairs. Do you remember the price back then btw?
No clue if they will do it again for this drop but heres what I got last time

Last edited:
djnick djnick repped again. Thanks man. Its def more than the ISO package but it saves on the hassle.

Just gonna go for the lace locks if they do it again & i strike out on the ISO pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom