2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That's our best guess so far also. TRD = NOT slimmed down

Cool. Thanks for the clarification. I feel like this is gonna make certain releases even harder because they're hyped as "Traditional." Especially if they only give the "Traditional" treatment to limited/special releases.

Time to grab some beers with friends.

Due to the Jordan 15 release tomorrow. I think yall should be alright with securing your ISOs pairs tomorrow. I imagine since it's the first 15 release in forever most resellers will be trying to get those maybe? Probably a long shot but it is something to think about.

Due to the Jordan 15 release tomorrow. I think yall should be alright with securing your ISOs pairs tomorrow. I imagine since it's the first 15 release in forever most resellers will be trying to get those maybe? Probably a long shot but it is something to think about.

They're gonna sit...they've been on eBay all week for under retail.

Hmm well I guess I'll just wish yall luck on getting the WISCs tomorrow. I still feel like you guys should be good though.

Going to try my best to cop a pair. If I'm able to cop a pair, I won't wear until spring time probably.

Gonna try for ISO pack and when I fail most likely just pick up the lace locks, they are pretty sick!

If I can't cop ISO online I'll likely just get the locks and then pickup the kick itself from the local as well

I really want he stickers from the ISO lol gotta new gray jeep the wolf one would be doooope on the back of

Last edited:
well guess im gonna try to grab the ISO tomorrow, if i strike out im passing on these hard. without the box these don't really do it for me.

Regardless of how you feel about the Wolf in Sheep clothing collab, massive respect and big ups to Black Sheep. They deff look good on foot here...

Welp got screwed outta copping some milkcrates on the cheap so I was able to score a pair of LM blazers vnds as a consolation prize. I love they way the the lances look just had my heart set on those crates, if I could take some ebayers to court for the s#&t they pull haha

Back
Top Bottom