2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I have a couple of DS White/White Air Force Ones from the early 2000s I been wanting to do. 2 lows and a mid. For the lows one blue Gucci, one gold Gucci.
not to be rude but what does that have to do with SB???? That is what the  Air force thread is for.......ijs

Last edited:
Are DS FCs wearable now? Don't they have some sort of foam or PU in the midsole, and they're not stitched?
I will let you know if they hold up [emoji]128556[/emoji] My alien [emoji]128125[/emoji] workshop started to split on the sides but I fix it with shoe glue. I ended restoring them and giving them to my nephew

A few weeks back I was cleaning out some old boxes and found my pair of Stand Up, Speak Up FC's I skated in. They were pretty thrashed, but I kicked around in them for a bit for old time's sake. Didn't really notice any issues with the midsole specifically, but that was only for about half a day.

Been away from here for a few days, come back in and had more than 10 pages to read through haha! Hope most of those who wanted BS's managed to cop, the GR release should be an easier task. I'll pass on them and instead I'm going to head back  and see if I can pick up the Red/White/Blue highs and the Familias to start off 2017 :smile:

Last edited:
My local just got their shipment of BS
I don't know why they always get stuff later than the other shops in our region
Sometimes after the release date too

great price on those loons that @rapcoz2134 posted...

someone needs to jump on those...
nthat.gif

This real life? Hahaha mostly zero fb bidders, but a box really worth the tax? Homegrown boxes don't go for this much and those are hand made

Back
Top Bottom