2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The more I thought about it, I'm pretty sure what I was told was highs of the Supas, Mulders, and Gino 1's. 3 of the OG 4.

Peace,
J
I'd like to see Supras and Mulders. They can keep the Ginos though, never really been a fan of those.

Is there still a market for FCs? I've been liquidating my collection and have a pair of Gino FCs to move

Yup I had most of fc series back in high school. my favorite were the alien [emoji]128125[/emoji] workshops

Had those too but never knew what to wear with them :rofl:
Why'd they come in silver boxes?

For me today:

Last edited:
Ugh always mad about not having the Jesus dunks lol

Legit checking them in the golden era was so tough

I just know the BS laces are gonna drop when I'm not available :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
i just took a closer look at the lace pack and the blood splatter is actually flat laces.  I didn't know.  kinda wack

Had those too but never knew what to wear with them :rofl:
Why'd they come in silver boxes?
The alien [emoji]128125[/emoji] workshop did came with the silver box . Miss the og sb era [emoji]128549[/emoji]
For me today:

i just took a closer look at the lace pack and the blood splatter is actually flat laces.  I didn't know.  kinda wack
Aren't they all flat?
The laces from Paid in Fulls are flat

I like the idea of the blood splatter laces in the Vorhees.... we will see how that looks when they get here

Is there still a market for FCs? I've been liquidating my collection and have a pair of Gino FCs to move
Just depend on the sizing I only see big sizes on eBay .. I'm been looking for the orange blaze / white aka holland But no luck

Just depend on the sizing I only see big sizes on eBay .. I'm been looking for the orange blaze / white aka holland But no luck

Are DS FCs wearable now? Don't they have some sort of foam or PU in the midsole, and they're not stitched?

im sorry but those black sheep customs are awful (the second pair). sure they are kinda neat to look at, but on feet they would just make you look like a fool. maybe if they trimmed down the black "fur" all the way down so that it basically looks like nappy suede then MAYBE they would look alright. too goofy. 
But we could call them......

A Fool in Sheep's Clothing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom