2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Struck out on the deluxe black sheep [emoji]128531[/emoji] But I got these in the mail Today [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Repped. Brings me back to high school!

Loved the URL and especially the Zoom Tre.. been thinking about looking for a pair of Tres, always thought they look great

im sorry but those black sheep customs are awful (the second pair). sure they are kinda neat to look at, but on feet they would just make you look like a fool. maybe if they trimmed down the black "fur" all the way down so that it basically looks like nappy suede then MAYBE they would look alright. too goofy. 

im sorry but those black sheep customs are awful (the second pair). sure they are kinda neat to look at, but on feet they would just make you look like a fool. maybe if they trimmed down the black "fur" all the way down so that it basically looks like nappy suede then MAYBE they would look alright. too goofy. 

Thank you! Haha

Peace,
J

I thought the point of buying from BS was to get the special packaging, not to get them a week early

My local may not be getting them, he hasn't received them and wasn't sure if they were in the list
He opted out of several releases last year that he shouldn't of...
alledgedly

I just want the shipping confirmation by the 12th to know that im good & i actually got em lol

818 Valley folks and surrounding areas:

Just got off the phone with Boarders Topanga Mall. They have the black sheep's and will be on sale Thursday but! Their smallest size is a 9.

I caved and copped the black boxes... qc leaves A LOT to be desired, but my god they are so fire on foot

Anyone know the sizing on these? TTS?

The felt liner feels nice

Thanks.

Just got a pair in to try. TTS. It's roomy above the toes. I want to like them but feel like it's gonna break in all weird and feel a pinch on the big toe joint area.

Last edited:
Just got a pair in to try. TTS. It's roomy above the toes. I want to like them but feel like it's gonna break in all weird and feel a pinch on the big toe joint area.
Exactly what he said. Definitely tts with a little room to it. I really like the fit though. Wore them twice already

Back
Top Bottom