2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Repped! I see you! It's great your still in here my friend!

now were gonna have 100 people posting pictures of thier box sets lol, adding insult to injury.  if you wanna post a picture how about you put up a pic of the shoes on your damm feet

You'll get them for a GREAT price soon my dude. Just be patient and let the beast panic to get rid of them.

Kicking around Mad Town with fam fam. These arent the wide footed fellows friend. Might have to pass on future skinny tounges cuz they are too uncomfortable for long wears, too narrow for me.

That's another reason why I could stand them going to the IW/stripped down crap. The fit is totally off for me as well. They're way too narrow now. I liked those camos a lot too, SMH.

Man I really like the nappyness of those sheeps its making it really tough to wait out the hype... [emoji]128553[/emoji]

A nice surprise at a Vintage store here: The 2008 YOTH Dunk Premium new without box (317892 811).

Lotsa ORANGE here, but the quality makes ones wonder why Nike stopped dropping non-SB/Nikelab Dunks like this, complete with ZOOM Air midsoles too.

Think I'll call em the '93 Buccaneers or Creamsicles.....yeah.

Super stoked that my pair just got delivered. Crazy quick delivery, too (Got order confirmation 30 minutes ago and it's ALREADY here!!).

pizza-hut-box.jpg

Loving all the extras (Bread sticks are my fav, and the shop-exclusive pasta is DOOOOPE)! Not sure if I like them with or without the pepperoni, though. Thoughts?

Camo pair looks great on foot, gonna have to try them on.

Wanted to see black sheeps in person but my local down the street didn't even get them in, told me they won't be receiving them at all [emoji]129300[/emoji]. Will just check NT Chicago tomorrow.

Last I heard earlier today NT Chicago still had a good size run of them left

Super stoked that my pair just got delivered. Crazy quick delivery, too (Got order confirmation 30 minutes ago and it's ALREADY here!!).

pizza-hut-box.jpg

Loving all the extras (Bread sticks are my fav, and the shop-exclusive pasta is DOOOOPE)! Not sure if I like them with or without the pepperoni, though. Thoughts?
nerd.gif
  you with that "special box" lol

so BS was focusing on getting the shoes out.... I'm going to guess everyone with a second order (laces/lacelock/deck/shirt.etc) is still waiting for the remaining stuff

They responded to my inquiry that they are still working through the orders and the rest will be shipped soon

I mean come on.... a week and you haven't gotten through 500ish orders?

How many people work at BS? 2?

I only got one sticker in my pack (I don't count the basic Black Sheep one)

I was under the impression we got a sticker pack of all the different swooshes

Did I get jipped?

so BS was focusing on getting the shoes out.... I'm going to guess everyone with a second order (laces/lacelock/deck/shirt.etc) is still waiting for the remaining stuff

They responded to my inquiry that they are still working through the orders and the rest will be shipped soon

I mean come on.... a week and you haven't gotten through 500ish orders?

How many people work at BS? 2?

I only got one sticker in my pack (I don't count the basic Black Sheep one)

I was under the impression we got a sticker pack of all the different swooshes

Did I get jipped?
1 sticker only

And I live by the shop, literally only 4 or 5 dudes total

Got my order in from BS. Dang these shoes seriously needs some shearing. Haha Suede is all over the place. The extras are nice though.

I'd give Black Sheep a pass on the slow packing/shipping...it's not like they're CNCPTS (I'm sure everyone remembers the fiasco that accompanied their last NSB collab), a T0 account that sells everything from Reebok to Visvim...they're just a small core skate shop.

They're not even normal footed folks' friends lol. I finally broke down and tried a pair on last week because I was considering those camos. I have a normal/average width foot, and they were so tight through the midfoot, I could barely step. Not sure any amount of stretching or breaking in will change that.

Peace,
J
This. I'm wide footed and I had to half size up on the pink boxes and they still feel like they're too narrow. I wear nike elite socks just so they can be a little more comfortable for me to wear.

pizza-hut-box.jpg

You eating bro

tumblr_nr2or7F5l31us84lco1_500.gif

BS came in today too, not gonna post pics for obvi reasons lol

kinda sad i didn't get all 3 nike sb stickers. I was under the impression we get all 3 
ohwell.gif

Btw the shoe box does not fit in the special
Box lol
I didn't even try but guessed it wouldn't.

For a second there I thought you were saying the shoe didn't fit. What size did you get? My 9.5 fits in the wolf box with more than enough room. I would guess a size 10 - 11 would even fit in there?

It's cool that it's taking a while... I get they are a small shop but didn't CNCPS have 1000's of shoes to ship?
They knew they'd sell out so why not step up staffing OR have everyone work some OT
Atlas, even though the ordering was painful, shipped the stuff the same week.... they not only signed my box but threw in some extras (shirt and stickers)
I'm guessing they had just as many packs if not more to ship.... and the shoes were actually in the box (more time spent) rather than shipping the shoes in the real box

First world problems I know...

Back
Top Bottom