2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So no repeats is so fun
Forces you to pull things out that you normally wouldn't
I'm bummed I really can't wear colorful shoes to work anymore, and since I rarely go anywhere after I get home from work I have a real hard time getting around to putting different things on my feet
When I picked up this sweet pair of Varvatos Converse yesterday (for $30) my wife looked at me and said "are you ever going to wear those? I only see you wearing the same 3/4 pairs" which is a incorrect statement... she's just doesn't pay attention

I'd like to wear them more, just finding time to wear is getting harder and harder

On a side note I've made 8 pickups since Jan 1st
What is my problem

Yeah, you mean these. They will prob drop around August, Sept, Oct, or Nov this year, still no confirmation though
nike-dunk-sb-low-pro-us-passport.jpg
Anybody will b extra fresh on the plane with Ur passport and some SB "Passport" dunks on

Man forgot about MLK, smh. I'm dying to touch that nappy suede. Wish my pair of birch hyper reds had that same suede. Oh well, guess I'll wait till they get here.

Last edited:
mail day ...though the post office was close today [emoji]129300[/emoji] Fullylaced we're lazy to put label correct.

Now waiting on my two pairs of bs kinda mad I can't return one pair [emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom