2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You sneaky with that hat down there
Lol Don't make me tell that story again

That's my shipping breakdown as well.

I tried to skate when I was little. Had a Marty McFly Valterra and man, did I love it. I was still learning on it and my mom picked up and moved us to a new city. After we got settled, I started looking for my board to try again, and found out my mom sold it for a quarter in a yard sale. Never tried again after that. Now that I think about it, I'm STILL pissed about that.

Peace,
J

Somehow I was able to hang on to 75% of my old decks over the years.... I feel your pain on mom letting stuff go... mine donated all my Masters of the Universe when I was 18 (I loved those!)

Pretty sure I've posted a pic like this before but since we are talking about skating I have all my old decks on display as well as a stack of wood on the floor waiting for a day in the sun

I'd like to add how much I dislike SPOTs new site.... it just seems way more complicated than it needed to be... and why all the pics of older releases???? I keep checking hoping that they found a butt load of older stock that they are selling on the low

Last edited:
When kids move out you gotta fill their rooms so they don't come back
The closet of that room hides about 100 pears from the wife's eyes
It also keeps my bikes out of the garage (been bike jacked from the garage before)

Room is filthy... teenaged girls are so dirty (and I work on the bikes in there as well)

Wow @volksnuts that makes the inner skater in me wanna start up again. I still have a few of my old element decks but most were either thrown out or donated by the parents. I tilll drop in on some quarter pipes to knock the rust off but as many have stated already after the college years beefin doesn't heal up like it used to. I really wish I got better at bmx too but I sucked at it big time [emoji]128518[/emoji]

Oh and I could never afford SBs to skate in the few I had I didn't wanna **** up just like when I got a new deck. It was always torture hitting a rail for the first time with em, but you gotta show out at the overnight warehouse skate shop haha

Hi guys can I please get a legit check on these West Coast Lunar dunks

Last edited:
nojumpy nojumpy some of the size 12 highlights from my watch list...

DS 12 brown pack lows - $175 obo + ship
DS 12 BICs - $120 obo + ship
Very clean 12 puff n stuff - $100 obo + ship
DS 12 twin peaks - $154 obo + ship
Clean 12 eire - $115 obo + ship
DS 12 pink box st paddy - $158 shipped

nojumpy nojumpy some of the size 12 highlights from my watch list...

DS 12 brown pack lows - $175 obo + ship
DS 12 BICs - $120 obo + ship
Very clean 12 puff n stuff - $100 obo + ship
DS 12 twin peaks - $154 obo + ship
Clean 12 eire - $115 obo + ship
DS 12 pink box st paddy - $158 shipped
Repped!! Gonna pick up the bics if seller gets back to me and really contemplating the greens thanks!
Edit: just noticed they have Jordan's name on the box for the bics, I never saw any SBs my size pop up on his insta

Last edited:

I'll say this and anyone who still skates thats older will agree

Falling isn't the same now then when you were younger skating.   

When you bail it really hurts 
sick.gif
so damn true, man.

skated literally every day age 11-17, happened to grow up in a town that was considered the mecca of skateboarding in Germany by that time (it had the first and for quite a long time only skateshop in the country and a yearly big skateboarding-contest, named "MünsterMonsterMastership", some older folks may remember it...)
at age 17 i became more interested in making music and skated les and less. 
Still have my last board ( a "Matt Hensley" by H-Street, no idea where that company went) standing in the kitchen and from time take a roll to the cornershop. 
there is a small skatepark near my house, sometimes pondering about going there and picking up the hobby a bit more seriously again. maybe this spring/summer..

these new IWs look a bit toyish (for a lack of a better word) to me, mentioned it before but i think they would be much better with a grey midsole. the suede looks a bit better than that on the recent models though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom