2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Was checking out a small Australian skate shop and was surprised to see they had some nontourages. Price was a little steep at 180 AUD and only had a size 10 so I let them sit.

Last edited:
Look much better than the blood spatter lace pics we saw. Nice wear J
Thanks. Yeah, I really wanted to like the blood splatter laces, but after having them in person, they didn't really do it for me. I don't know what it is. Maybe too much going one. I wonder what it would've looked like had the laces been the same grey colored base as the upper, as opposed to white. But with the black midsole stacked with the red outsole, the black and red laces go great IMO.

Curious if anyone's shoe size changed after losing weight
I'm pretty sure it's something else but my shoes have been feeling different the last week or two
My SOLs are 11's and normally they are a snug fit (like I like for skating) but they felt like they were more of a 11.5
Prob just mental thing.... not sure if I'd worn them since relacing but they felt quite excellent
The IW BMWs yesterday felt better then they have ever felt

I'm so confused

I'm pretty sure it's something else but my shoes have been feeling different the last week or two
My SOLs are 11's and normally they are a snug fit (like I like for skating) but they felt like they were more of a 11.5
Prob just mental thing.... not sure if I'd worn them since relacing but they felt quite excellent

I'm so confused

How much weight have you lost?
When I used to be 270lbs, I wore a size 12.
Now that I sit around 195~200 I wear a size 11 ~11.5.
Could be that you laces them a bit looser too.

I'm so confused

Could be. The running shops always say try on new pairs late afternoon after feet swell throughout day. If you we're hungover you could have just been dehydrated...

I'm down 9ish lbs lol
But goal is to be down 25
Just want to make sure I'm not messing with my "investment" in foot wear

Being dehydrated is possible
It happens to me on the regular after bike rides

Last edited:
question is if there is even any difference left to the new slimmed-down version of the SB Highs other than the tongue tag and maybe the laces?

Back
Top Bottom