2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm in love with these things.

Had to do a oil change, decided to snap a pic while waiting for the oil to drain.
dope wear , they definitely look better with black laces. The first thing I did when I got these in the mail was re-lace them . Still haven't Unds'd them yet and with the way it's been raining in nyc I don't think I'll be busting them out for a little bit .

Rolling with no padding today
These are the only ones I've worn... the materials are awesome so they are comfortable... not sure if the others with their stiffness would be as nice
One day I'll wear the red or blue ones.... or unsharks whenever those show up at the local or disco
http://s10.photobucket.com/user/vol...C-451E-8D1E-487F73E5D1A2_zpsvj8sw0tw.jpg.html
Those IW look sick!

Does anyone know any online stores that sell these bad boys? (And ship to Australia)

I'm new to the SB Dunk Community. Decided to jump on the SB Dunks, after i found how much a ***** it was to collect Jordan 1 (Thank you Breds LOL)

Got me two pairs already Orange Box and Camo Low

Cheers

Last edited:
Curious if anyone's shoe size changed after losing weight
I'm pretty sure it's something else but my shoes have been feeling different the last week or two
My SOLs are 11's and normally they are a snug fit (like I like for skating) but they felt like they were more of a 11.5
Prob just mental thing.... not sure if I'd worn them since relacing but they felt quite excellent
The IW BMWs yesterday felt better then they have ever felt

I'm so confused
I lost about 30 pounds in the last year and my shoes got a little more roomy. I wear a 13 and dunks were always a little tight, but now there perfect, width wise. Some of my new balances got to big for me. How much weight did u lose?

Hey do you guys know of any skateshops that have the black sheep dunks in a size 11? I think I'm having a change of heart and I kinda want them now .

Back
Top Bottom