2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Most of the regular dunks have that horrible shape these days. They don't look too bad in the pictures. Some of the lux and Nikelab are ok but that's about it.

Man at this rate it's gonna be buy dunks in person or bust, no idea how the "shark 2017" looks so different in various places.

they do. but toebox and sidepanels are made of plastic, not so nice imo

Last edited:

you held em in hand?

thought the lux tag was for quality materials? 
nah, these arent the luxes, if i am not mistaken.
these were on NDC Europe for a very short time and it said plastic material in the description.
i made a post about them back then :
http://niketalk.com/t/303260/2017-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/172380#post_27220337

actually you were responding to that very post - or rather a qotation of it - with a GIF (which meaning was a bit unclear to me in that context, even moreso with you liking them now) 

but anyway, lux tag is indeed for quality but for me the shape was rather off (i held the navy lux in hand actually)

Last edited:

you held em in hand?

thought the lux tag was for quality materials? 
Those two tone low dunks aren't NikeLab, they're regular GRs. I saw em' at foot locker a few nights back, along with some of those two tone highs. And prob the plastic is just their reference to the "synthetic" leather they use on most lower tier dunks now.

Last edited:

Those two tone low dunks aren't NikeLab, they're regular GRs. I saw em' at foot locker a few nights back, along with some of those two tone highs. And prob the plastic is just their reference to the "synthetic" leather they use on most lower tier dunks now.
yeah i think its the same as used on the blue IWs, which was in fact plastic.

nah, these arent the luxes, if i am not mistaken.
these were on NDC Europe for a very short time and it said plastic material in the description.
i made a post about them back then :
http://niketalk.com/t/303260/2017-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/172380#post_27220337

actually you were responding to that very post - or rather a qotation of it - with a GIF (which meaning was a bit unclear to me in that context, even moreso with you liking them now) 

but anyway, lux tag is indeed for quality but for me the shape was rather off (i held the navy lux in hand actually)
nah it was a gif towards someone talk about the nike app

and wow how disappointing then

These came in today. I swapped the white laces for the black laces to see what it would look like with all my Giants gear when baseball season comes 8)

Last edited:
Hmm seeing those Orange Boxes up there from far away the laces look navy instead of black. I'm trying to imagine what a navy sole, swoosh outline, and laces would have looked like. Yeah I know, defeats the purpose of the box theme and maybe they would be too Supa-esque but it might look nice. 

Back
Top Bottom