2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Been a long time since I've seen one of these for sale.. size L BIN $350

https://www.ebay.com/itm/282337085310

You've got my pledge. Best of luck!

I ordered the WISC box, lace lock and lace pack during intermission at the Canes game. It was beer's fault. Will be neat to have them though, especially the black/red striped laces

anyone ever see these before or even hear about them ? Randomly saw them while I was looking through Instagram .They're probably a sample because they're a size 9 . They look helps padded too which is nice , I wish I knew more about them. I also noticed that their SKU number is a number off of the black boxes . their number is 833456-001 and the black boxes is 833456-002

Last edited:
Not sure if already posted but the WISC dust bag and key chain are now for sale, as well, on Black Sheeps website.

Repped for the heads up. Caved and bought 1 of each.. if they just release stickers that's the full set. Though it was a higher cost I'm happy to pay blacksheep opposed to some reseller they made a good financial call..

The one thing I was hoping BS would sell is the sticker pack
And that's the one thing they aren't selling
Lame

anyone ever see these before or even hear about them ? Randomly saw them while I was looking through Instagram .They're probably a sample because they're a size 9 . They look helps padded too which is nice , I wish I knew more about them. I also noticed that their SKU number is a number off of the black boxes . their number is 833456-001 and the black boxes is 833456-002
never seen em before but i am intrigued as to why there are volt laces are the secondary set of laces...

"just like the original"....

minus the great materials, padding and quiltly of the original.....

guess the last part was in the super fine print I can't see lol

Those "unsharks" wold have been a tiny bit better if they would have had a slightly more greyish midsole along with a light grey tongue to match. this just follows the horrible trend of "unretros" we always get with SBs. nike its about to be 15 years now, give us true retros and maybe sb could make a comeback. Even if it doesn't i'll still throw money at my screen for certain retros.

never seen em before but i am intrigued as to why there are volt laces are the secondary set of laces...
yeah I'm also curious about those laces. They must have been a Japan exclusive that went over our heads because I contacted the dude that posted them and he told me he copped them at the outlets in japan

Full retros with premium materials even at $130 would sell out instantly
I just don't get why not do this?
Jordan 1's got retro'd less than 10 years later and they are still going (mostly) strong

Please Nike do something special and give us noobs an opportunity to own those OGs without paying and arm and a leg

I don't know why anyone would be against this

Back
Top Bottom