2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don't know really. Just feel it's time for the change. I have a lot of shoes that never get to see the daylight. Will never get rid of the Mesas
What are you deciding on changing to if you don't mind me asking. Why don't you make a display or something for the pairs, I mean if you're into staring at shoes like I do for hours haha I hoard so I can't really talk much about letting go of stuff but I do have stuff I don't use that I give a purpose if not used for its intended purpose.

Maybe its jus me but im hoping sb does a great job with the 420 inspired dunk this year its been a while probably the cheech and chongs since we got a real crazy 420/smoke related release the hemps that weren't really made out of hemp was kind of a let down!

Last edited:

All my pickups in the last month smh. I'm gonna retire for a while lol.

Maybe its jus me but im hoping sb does a great job with the 420 inspired dunk this year its been a while probably the cheech and chongs since we got a real crazy 420/smoke related release the hemps that weren't really made out of hemp was kind of a let down!
​Hopes definitely high (no pun intended)

Lodens  
nthat.gif
 one day i'll look into getting the trio (flashes before the rest). anyone have any leads feel free to pm me size 9.5-10

I sold like 15 DS pairs through flight club at the height of the madness. The only pair that sat longer than a week was the Eires.
Needed the money at the time.

Miss all of them, got a few easy ones back.

Last edited:
Just got home from vacation and found that identity sent me the special packaging of the black sheeps. Do you think BS will let me cancel my preorder?

Back
Top Bottom