2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The gif game is strong in here lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXSUPREMEXx  

and diggin the snowflake colorway!

Last edited:
Got the "very unsharks" to decommission my work dunks. My cat apparently has a pair of new chew toys

Thanks @pissdrunxdunks for the link

I'm kinda salty I waited too long to double on the pink boxes for retail

my own dumb fault, but I'm patient so a pair will come up

Got two Jordan 11 inspired dunks coming to me

I need to stop all this buying

but it feels so good

The Black Boxes that I copped off of the 'Bay during that little sale last week just touched down. And I must say, though I was hesitant when they initially dropped, I like. I think Imma go with the black laces though, but not sure. Actually, I kind of want to find some silver laces and see how they look in them. But a dope pair, and I'm glad I decided to complete the set.

Shopping releases oxytocin
yeah, as well dopamines and endorphins.

nonetheless, paired with an addictive personality, you are spot on as to why i and we as a whole continue the vicious cycle.  not saying anyone here has an addictive personality.  my biggest issue is that my taste in sneakers varies across so many silhouettes, including of course, dunks.  this makes it even worse.  i wonder if i was just a dunk head, would i have the same prob. i see some of you in here who are seemingly just [sb] dunk heads, and yall still have issues.  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
yo fam... received my package, here some info and pics..

the red highs: 
color is rather muted and unobtrusive, positive point in my book, very nice looks.
fit seems to be a bit akward compared to normal Dunk Highs and SBs, very slim with the toebox giving off a bit of an unusual feel, subjective impression of course.. also the swoosh seems to be placed a bit different/higher, but that might be nitpicking.
objectively these fit VERY VERY large, will definitely go down half a size for them.
one other point to make: my pair was quite uneven concerning the texture of the suede, one shoe smooth, the other one rough (tried to capture it with the last picture, it is more extreme when seen in person).
overall the quality of the material feels nice, not silver box nice, but still ok.
I'll return this pair but will get another one later for sure, these may hit discount in a few weeks on NDC.
clean and nice shoe!

the black/gums:
now these are a no-brainer right from the moment of unwrapping, both leather and suede is definitely a little notch better/softer compared to the brown/gums which felt a little stiffer.
colorway needs no comment, classic and timeless, well executed.
unfortunately one shoe had a rather obvious toebox crease when on foot (sometimes it happens right from the beginning without even bending the foot once, creasing is a science for itself i guess, but from my experience its just bad luck and will not occur with a different item of the same model), so i will send them back as well and get another pair - or maybe even two - when they hit discount (like every new/IW model did at some point so far).

lastly the orange boxes, which did cost me under 50Euro (discount + pulse-code): 
i like them better compared to when i first held them in hand few months ago, and at that pricepoint i ll definetely keep them.
did some experimenting with the laces and reckoned it might be interesting for some ppl that have the same option to see them with the laces of the Birch Highs, which perfectly match the off-white of the toebox, tongue and sidepanels.
personally, i think i will keep them laced with the white laces though. 

Back
Top Bottom