2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I had a chance to cop a pair of DS New Castles the other month for $137 in a size 10 on ebay and missed the end of the auction smh. Still looking for a 10 or 10.5 if anyone is out there.

Sold my DS sz10 pair awhile back for like 200. Thought I was too old for that colorway. Man do I regret that decision :smh::frown:

Last edited:
Pretty sure we are all too old to be wearing dunks in general.... but that doesn't stop us does it
I know but let's be real, there are some colorways that are just out there :lol:. Had a DS pair of skate or dies, f'ing beautiful shoe but way to vibrant for me nowadays.

Last edited:

lol trippin those gibsons are out there bro! and once the gifs get rollin they can't be stopped lol

Gibsons are vibrant? With jeans covering the pink, are they? Same with the northern lights. Seems like ppl in this thread like to make silly jokes like kids. I'm not going to entertain it. Just posting my new sb pickups. More to come :lol:

That's an awesome price for those. I know we had mixed opinions in here but I thought they were pretty nice. I'd double if I wasn't on a hiatus.

Back
Top Bottom