2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

yeah, as well dopamines and endorphins.

nonetheless, paired with an addictive personality, you are spot on as to why i and we as a whole continue the vicious cycle.  not saying anyone here has an addictive personality.  my biggest issue is that my taste in sneakers varies across so many silhouettes, including of course, dunks.  this makes it even worse.  i wonder if i was just a dunk head, would i have the same prob. i see some of you in here who are seemingly just [sb] dunk heads, and yall still have issues.  :lol:  

I get addicted to everything.... this is why I have never drank or smoked.... I try to limit myself to collecting things.... you have to have an outlet you know!

^^^ those red highs look better with black laces
nthat.gif

I'm not crazy about the shape of those, but I will say.. at least they managed to get the damn toe guard right. Why can't SB give us that nice rounded toe like these?

what up guys broke these out today

Verse I always love your pics man. You have a great collection of older SBs man. Those UNLVs are my ****.

I'm still trying to stay strong and hold off on these IOWAs but I know I will succumb eventually.

Those are the dunk highs with a sock upper I was referring to a month or 2 ago.. ugly as ever :lol:

sockliner dunks look so weird but im still intrigued to try em on :lol:

Same
But won't own them, I like my shoes to have structure
Knitted stuff is just weird on shoes (I wear UB ONLY because they are that comfortable) a dunk with a sock attached is a def no

Back
Top Bottom