2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

2002 Unmulders....the tumbled leather is softer than just about any other dunk 

Man, I had these and let em go because of the clear sole. You're absolutely right about the leather on them.

Still have my splatters, but that tongue is a MF'er. One of my all time favorite Dunks, no doubt. Don't dare try to wear them with low socks unless you have band-aids in your pocket though lol.

Peace,
J

Last edited:
Bought my wife the pink splatters over me getting the grey splatters back in the day.
Never found them again for a decent price

Is it the 23rd yet?
That jshott pic makes them look on point
Fraying FTW (and I don't even know why I feel that way)

Man, I had these and let em go because of the clear sole. You're absolutely right about the leather on them.

Still have my splatters, but that tongue is a MF'er. One of my all time favorite Dunks, no doubt. Don't dare try to wear them with low socks unless you have band-aids in your pocket though lol.

Peace,
J
Hehe man you are quite right about the tongues on the splatters...they aint moving hehe...i'm gonna keep them DS for a while

Hope I don't get yelled at. Here we go...

Hehe man you are quite right about the tongues on the splatters...they aint moving hehe...i'm gonna keep them DS for a while

I've tried and tried and tried lol. Worked on bending, folding, and flexing them to try to soften them up, and it's just not happening. One of my few Dunk lows that are worn with jeans/pants only.

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom